Note 4 Verizon costumers

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon costumers

Best Buy has a deal with the manufacturer not the carrier, if they get it on Friday they will sell on Friday, Verizon has a certain release date because they are anticipating pre-orders

Posted via the Android Central App

This is false. The phone is releasing for verizon on the 24th.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

This is false. The phone is releasing for verizon on the 24th.

Kindly read the availability date below. Again why would BestBuy release the devices a day after Verizon. At the latest they will release it on the 23rd

Attachments

• IMG_20141014_165905.jpg
    IMG_20141014_165905.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 194

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
My local Verizon store tells me they're expecting note 4 on sale in store on the 17th. Those of you who pre ordered will hopefully get ship notices any day now?

Never trust a vzw rep. They know as much...sometimes less than...as the general public. It will be shipped on 10/21 and received at you're doorstep or BB by 10/23. Please don't get your hopes up, this is vzw. It takes time for them to cram in the bloatware and remove features that you will actually use. Not to mention they need the extra time to pull out all the headphones form the N4 boxes.

pstellato73

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I preordered through best buy and they said I could pick it up this Friday. I will get an email first though. They did ask if I was on Verizon and still said the 17th.

Posted via Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a question for all of you that are positive Verizon removes the ear buds. How do they get the Samsung factory seal back intact on the box?
And why would cheap (abet not bad sound quality) ear buds be of any consequence when you have bluetooth for use with your wireless Beats headphones :-$:-*:cool:

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I have a question for all of you that are positive Verizon removes the ear buds. How do they get the Samsung factory seal back intact on the box?
And why would cheap (abet not bad sound quality) ear buds be of any consequence when you have bluetooth for use with your wireless Beats headphones :-$:-*:cool:

VZW probably orders the N4 from Samsung without the earbuds. At least VZW is $50 cheaper than tmo and $125 cheaper than att&t.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I believe this is being said in jest. It gives some justification for the delayed release thinking that people are opening up all of the packages and removing headphones from them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site

While I get that they are cheap.. If the phone costs $699.99 with the earbuds and without, then I want the earbuds!
However, for Verizon, I bet it comes down to not taking them away from the customer; it probably boils down to giving the customer the incentive to buy earbuds on the shelf.

I'm sure that they would rather the customer walk out with a new phone AND a shiny new pair of Beats.

The Verizon rep has a slightly better chance of talking you into something if you don't already have it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I wonder when I can expect to pick up my VZ phone from Bestbuy. I was not given a date, just that it would be later than other providers.

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

Best Buy has a deal with the manufacturer not the carrier, if they get it on Friday they will sell on Friday, Verizon has a certain release date because they are anticipating pre-orders

They have a deal with both...Best Buy is a 3rd party retailer they do what both Samsung and Verizon tells them too. Otherwise Verizon would just discontinue business with them all together and you would never be able to buy a Verizon phone from best buy again.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Why the [inappropriate language edited by Moderator] do they remove the headphones?! This just really bothers me. It's a matter of principle. I paid for them, they belong to me. It's like going to the store and buying a TV, but the guy at the cash register removes the remote from the box before you can leave. Seriously, Wtf?!

Posted via Android Central App

From the Verizon website:
"In The Box

•Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Handset
•Pre-installed SIM Card (3FF)
•3220mAh Battery
•Wall Adaptor (Samsung Part # GH44-02706A)
•USB Cable (Samsung Part # GH39-01580B)
•S Pen
•S Pen tip replacement kit (Tweezer & Tips)
•Quick Reference Guide
•Global Support Brochure
•Product Safety & Warranty Brochure
•Important Consumer Information"

So in other words if you would have read the details on the website you would know that in fact you did not pay for the headphones. Hence them not being in the box.

Beetlesauce

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Off Contract Prices

Verizon - $699
Sprint - $720
T-Mobile - $750
US Cellular - $770
ATT - $825

Thanks, but they can keep the headphones. Would rather save the cash.

And FYI, while TMobile , Sprint and US Cellular will include a headphone in the box, Verizon and ATT will not.

For ATT in the box -

• Travel Adapter
  • USB Cable
  • Battery
  • Quick Start Guide

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I am OK with not getting the earbuds. I really only like to use something like the beats that have an ear hook. While I know audio performance suffers when you don't have the bud jammed into your ear, I just can't deal with that for too long. I like to be able to dislodge them a bit and give my ears a break while still being able to hear. I have other buds besides the beats as well. All by way of saying...give me the choice and I will decide how I want to spend that $20 or $50 instead of the carrier deciding how to spend it for me.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
man everyone is so up in arms about a cheap *** pair of samsung earbuds? seriously? who cares!? you don't have earbuds from other phones laying around? hell, I still have my cheap *** s4 earbuds just sitting in my book bag in case I need them, which is incredibly rare. I still have my beats earbuds from my rezound... and guess what? the Samsung ones suck compared to those. hell, the Samsung ones sound identical, if not worse, than my 10 dollar jbuds from Amazon.

stop getting so mad over nothing, people.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I have never cared about earbuds that come with the phones. Even when I do get them with any phone, I have never used them. So, for me, it is not an issue.

But again, everyone has their own needs and preferences.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
man everyone is so up in arms about a cheap *** pair of samsung earbuds? seriously? who cares!? you don't have earbuds from other phones laying around? hell, I still have my cheap *** s4 earbuds just sitting in my book bag in case I need them, which is incredibly rare. I still have my beats earbuds from my rezound... and guess what? the Samsung ones suck compared to those. hell, the Samsung ones sound identical, if not worse, than my 10 dollar jbuds from Amazon.

stop getting so mad over nothing, people.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Lets see, we don't get the phone when it is released, when we finally DO get it, we don't get all the accessories AND we get it loaded with Verizon bloatware, sure lets not get mad at Verizon......

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Lets see, we don't get the phone when it is released, when we finally DO get it, we don't get all the accessories AND we get it loaded with Verizon bloatware, sure lets not get mad at Verizon......

Pretty sure you can remove most of the bloatware once you root the phone.

Or disable them and put them in a folder titled "useless crap"

Anyways, I was going to go with T-Mobile for this phone, but Verizon's coverage and data speeds are pretty damn good. If I end up regretting my decision, I'll switch to T-Mobile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084