Note 4 Verizon costumers

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
My local Verizon store tells me they're expecting note 4 on sale in store on the 17th. Those of you who pre ordered will hopefully get ship notices any day now?

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Verizon costumers

Is it possible that they are going to make those who pre-order wait longer? Adam at Gottabemobile suggested that in one of his idiotic postings last week.

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Interesting post on VZW Q&A online: Someone asked "Will the phone be shipping before the 23rd? If not, what's the point in preordering?" The VZW rep responded "Being amongst the first people to own the latest tech is awesome, truebluepunk. Typically, devices are set to arrive on the manufacturers release date, but it is possible to recieve them a bit earlier. - Nicandro_VZW" Typically, they have been ignoring these types of questions in the past. Perhaps, there is a chance for us to get them early? Or maybe I'm dreaming...

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm praying to the phone gods I have my Note 4 in my hands on the 17th. Do I think that's going to happen...no

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I'm praying to the phone gods I have my Note 4 in my hands on the 17th. Do I think that's going to happen...no

I've heard that it's a possibility that those who preordered from Best buy might get their note's on the 17th along with the other carriers, but I doubt it :( I'm one of those people

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Interesting post on VZW Q&A online: Someone asked "Will the phone be shipping before the 23rd? If not, what's the point in preordering?" The VZW rep responded "Being amongst the first people to own the latest tech is awesome, truebluepunk. Typically, devices are set to arrive on the manufacturers release date, but it is possible to recieve them a bit earlier. - Nicandro_VZW" Typically, they have been ignoring these types of questions in the past. Perhaps, there is a chance for us to get them early? Or maybe I'm dreaming...
...... I don't trust anyone that does not know, "i before e except after c" ;) :)

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

I don't mind waiting. T-Mobile users have theirs now but when they travel with it have fun playing with your Note 4 on 2G speeds guys...

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

I can't stand waiting lol

Attachments

• IMG_20141013_143520.jpg
    IMG_20141013_143520.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 151

thatdarnpunk

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Just got back from the VZW store. It's as if they never heard of the Note 4. No sample models and employees look dumbfounded when I asked about it. One associate said she heard about the phone and thought it was coming out sometime later this month...

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

lol we'll have shipping notices the 21st...since we'll be getting them 2-day shipped to be here the 23rd.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

lol we'll have shipping notices the 21st...since we'll be getting them 2-day shipped to be here the 23rd.

I'm thinking your right. But I've noticed couple changes, one is now it is saying will ship by 10/23, it was saying available 10/23.

Also online my account says under the order number, order processing, shipping info will be available soon. Whatever that is worth, that could just be standard.

Verizon reps and store employees won't deny or confirm anything and the ones that do probably know nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

With pre-orders there is always a chance to get it early... The carrier ships them out earlier than the release date to try and get it to you.. And the shipping carrier (like ups) could be quick and get it to you.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

I'm thinking your right. But I've noticed couple changes, one is now it is saying will ship by 10/23, it was saying available 10/23.

Also online my account says under the order number, order processing, shipping info will be available soon. Whatever that is worth, that could just be standard.

Verizon reps and store employees won't deny or confirm anything and the ones that do probably know nothing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

that's standard. since day 1, the pre-order status says the same thing.

verizon isn't the "fun" carrier like tmobile lol they tend to not break street date

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I wonder how many people will actually die from a delay?
You get it when you get it!
Jeese, starting to act like iSheep!!

Posted via Android Central App