Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Not a lot of changes from the last one... and with the Sprint Lollipop update, decided to stick with the lollipop style icons. I like this set (even though not uniform).

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Excellent! Is that all xwidget? I dl it and it won't work for me. Keeps saying dl failed when I open the app. Ugh. Wrote to the the dev but no reply.

Strange. It works for me and I am on ATT. Aren't you on ATT? Did you try to reinstall it?

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Excellent! Is that all xwidget? I dl it and it won't work for me. Keeps saying dl failed when I open the app. Ugh. Wrote to the the dev but no reply.

Only the weather is xwidget, the rest are all zooper widgets. I have 3 widgets overlapping, one for search bar, one for the clock and date and the last one for the battery.

Regarding xwidget, that is odd. Should work without any issues. I assume you already tried uninstalling and re-installing, right?

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Strange. It works for me and I am on ATT. Aren't you on ATT? Did you try to reinstall it?
Yes several times. It worked originally but the widgets would just say loading and never actually load. So I cleared the cache. Didn't know if I should have but since then it keeps saying dl failed no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall it. I dunno what to do now.

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Only the weather is xwidget, the rest are all zooper widgets. I have 3 widgets overlapping, one for search bar, one for the clock and date and the last one for the battery.

Regarding xwidget, that is odd. Should work without any issues. I assume you already tried uninstalling and re-installing, right?
Thanks for the info. And yes, see above post. Very strange.

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. And yes, see above post. Very strange.

It seems you are not the only one. I was reading some of the reviews in google play store and it seems others are having the same issue. This is definitely strange

Maybe try side loading it. Find the APK online and install it manually and see if it installs

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
It seems you are not the only one. I was reading some of the reviews in google play store and it seems others are having the same issue. This is definitely strange

Maybe try side loading it. Find the APK online and install it manually and see if it installs
I did try that as well. Deleted all the xwidget folders too, so I could star fresh. Found the latest apk, installed it, and same thing. Op n the app and it says fails to download. Weird.