Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I will have to look at the packaging when I get home, it was what the Best Buy guy had on his personal note 4 when i went in to get mine, he took his knife and tried to scratch his own screen....i was sold...Lol...it is mirrored

Zagg mirrored glass. Does it affect the brightness of the screen at all? I wanted it but was worried.

txlnghrn79

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Zagg mirrored glass. Does it affect the brightness of the screen at all? I wanted it but was worried.

I have not noticed it, but then again it was installed at best buy so I don't know anything other than with it on the screen. I do have to wipe it down occasionally because of finger prints but thats true w/out a protector on the screen. LOL

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have not noticed it, but then again it was installed at best buy so I don't know anything other than with it on the screen. I do have to wipe it down occasionally because of finger prints but thats true w/out a protector on the screen. LOL
Any air bubbles or halo around the edges?

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Play Store. Search "earth & moon". The free version works great. If you slide your finger across slowly, it will change your view. It's really the earth, moon, sun, and Milky Way.

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
No air bubbles at all......Halo? I guess Im not sure what you mean by that........

I have the glass from Bodyguardz. It's nice, but doesn't go to the edges. The Note 4's screen is actually curved on the edges, if you haven't noticed.

The BodyGuardz is flat, so there's a Itty bitty space near the edges where it doesn't quite touch the glass, leaving a slight halo effect.

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Simple.. I change it pretty often

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-21-19-34-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-21-19-34-13.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 625

txlnghrn79

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the glass from Bodyguardz. It's nice, but doesn't go to the edges. The Note 4's screen is actually curved on the edges, if you haven't noticed.

The BodyGuardz is flat, so there's a Itty bitty space near the edges where it doesn't quite touch the glass, leaving a slight halo effect.
It doesn't go completely to the edge but it does not bother me. It is a zagg invisible shield mirror glass protector.

mrhankey184

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Tap and hold the folder until the little menu comes up. Select 'edit' and tap the icon photo. You will then be prompted to choose a source for the photo or icon you want to replace the folder icon with :) I hope that helps!

I don't see this option. Are you using some sort of mod or root process?

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't see this option. Are you using some sort of mod or root process?

No, I am not rooted. If you tap and hold, does a menu pop up? There should be an 'edit' option at the top of the menu. Once you click that, you will see a picture of the icon you selected as well as some wording. Click the actual picture and you should be able to change it to whatever you want.

Sent using my frosty beast