Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

ilgal

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, forum friends, for suggesting I install Nova. I have now gone down the rabbit hole of spending way too much time changing the look & feel of my phone... LOL! :D

2014-11-29 13.14.57.jpg

Rhiannon10

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Snowman Saturday. Well as close as I will get to one as far south as I am.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-29-07-30-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-29-07-30-45.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 272

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
fed82e0ffdadf1a5aaa6627ff0f2b962.jpg
This is called Planets Pack. Live wallpaper. You can change planets and features. It's stunning in person trust me

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

jnow007

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Some Nova questions.. does Nova come with icons packs and wallpapers? I only saw three icon packs; kit kat, engine and something else... where are the others and the wallpapers? Do we have to download them separately from the google play store? I thought they came with Nova.

Also I cannot infinite scroll to work but have it enabled... infinite scroll means you can scroll DOWN infinitely and have as many icons as possible on the homepage right? It doesn't work because when I add a big clock widget it tells me I don't have enough room.

Also OT (sorry) but what is the fastest way to drag an icon from the fourth page to the 1st (homepage)? dragging it seems to take long and be annoying and takes a few tries to get it right.

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Some Nova questions.. does Nova come with icons packs and wallpapers? I only saw three icon packs; kit kat, engine and something else... where are the others and the wallpapers? Do we have to download them separately from the google play store? I thought they came with Nova.

Also I cannot infinite scroll to work but have it enabled... infinite scroll means you can scroll DOWN infinitely and have as many icons as possible on the homepage right? It doesn't work because when I add a big clock widget it tells me I don't have enough room.

Also OT (sorry) but what is the fastest way to drag an icon from the fourth page to the 1st (homepage)? dragging it seems to take long and be annoying and takes a few tries to get it right.
Yea you have to download other themes from the play store and I use the app zedge for wallpapers.. And infinite scroll means u can keep scrolling through your home screens without stopping on the last screen

jnow007

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Yea you have to download other themes from the play store and I use the app zedge for wallpapers.. And infinite scroll means u can keep scrolling through your home screens without stopping on the last screen

Thanks for the info.... disappointed; thought you could add as many icons as possible on home page and scroll down... lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante