Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to use all my Beweather sets too, LOL I made so many!

The BeWeather app for Android works really well. I used to use the BeWeather Widget until I found Zooper. (Unfortunately you have to make weather iconsets for Zooper in a different format than BeWeather.)

Last edited:

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I'll let you know when I get it! So I do need a launcher to change icon packs? Can't wait to use all my Beweather sets too, LOL I made so many! They are mostly in the app already!
I'm not going to be totally leaving BB, just want to give Android a try and see if it's for me. I love the look and feel of the Note 4, and the bigger screen for sure. I'll probably have both devices for awhile.

Yes, you have to use a launcher to change icon packs. Nova, just like andriod when I switched feels complicated but its really not once you figure it out.

Flinthills

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Found this in the wallpaper section of Android Central. I'm not a big fan of Star Trek but this picture pops on the screen

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-24-15-25-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-24-15-25-13.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

KyleDC

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I just wanna start off by saying yes I did come from an ios device to android. I am enjoying my note 4 very much however, I find it so difficult to find a simple yet pleasing theme to use. Why would I want a clock widget covering half of my home screen when the time is right at the top right corner? Why would I want to unlock my phone and then have to press the app drawer in order to get to my apps? This is why I decided to just put all of the apps that I actually use on my home screens. After failing to find a decent free icon pack I decided to make my own. Why not just go iOS? I am using nova launcher, a custom icon pack, the parallax app and I just absolutely love it! I get all the great features that come with my note 4 and android while having the beautiful look of iOS 8!! The best of both worlds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-24-20-41-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-24-20-41-13.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 156

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I just wanna start off by saying yes I did come from an ios device to android. I am enjoying my note 4 very much however, I find it so difficult to find a simple yet pleasing theme to use. Why would I want a clock widget covering half of my home screen when the time is right at the top right corner? Why would I want to unlock my phone and then have to press the app drawer in order to get to my apps? This is why I decided to just put all of the apps that I actually use on my home screens. After failing to find a decent free icon pack I decided to make my own. Why not just go iOS? I am using nova launcher, a custom icon pack, the parallax app and I just absolutely love it! I get all the great features that come with my note 4 and android while having the beautiful look of iOS 8!! The best of both worlds.

I want to make my home screen like this how did you do it lol. What icons are you using?

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

DL1991

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site

It's the best of android!!

KyleDC

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I want to make my home screen like this how did you do it lol. What icons are you using?

You'll need nova launcher prime, if you want I can tell you my settings. For the icons, I took screenshots of the apps on my iPad and cropped them out using Photoshop. I'm sorry but I am not going to distribute them. However I'm sure that you might be able to find the icons somewhere online.

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You'll need nova launcher prime, if you want I can tell you my settings. For the icons, I took screenshots of the apps on my iPad and cropped them out using Photoshop. I'm sorry but I am not going to distribute them. However I'm sure that you might be able to find the icons somewhere online.
Can you tell me the settings ? I'll use other icons.

KyleDC

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Can you tell me the settings ? I'll use other icons.

Desktop Settings (You might need to change some of this depending on the phone you have)
Desktop Grid: Rows - 7 Columns - 4
Width Margin: Large (You might prefer Medium)
Height Margin: Small
Scroll Effect: None
Wallpaper Scrolling: Off
Infinite Scroll: Uncheck
Label Icons: Check

Dock Settings
Dock Style: On - Transparency 44% - Color #e2e1e1 - Rectangle
Dock Icons: 4
Width Margin: Large (Make this the same as your desktop width margin)
Dock Height: Large
Label Shadows: Uncheck
Dock as Overlay: Check

Look and Feel
Colour Theme: #ffffff
Icon Size: 105% or 110% (You might need to change some of this depending on the phone you have)
Icon Font: Normal
Screen Orientation: Default
Scroll Speed: Nova
Animation Speed: Faster than light
App animation: Zoom
Show notification Bar: Check
Transparent Notification Bar: Check

And that is basically it, I hope you get it looking right! Also, if you have a smaller screen than the Note 4, look up iOS 8 on an iPhone 6/5/4s/4 and adjust some settings to make it look similar.

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Desktop Settings (You might need to change some of this depending on the phone you have)
Desktop Grid: Rows - 7 Columns - 4
Width Margin: Large (You might prefer Medium)
Height Margin: Small
Scroll Effect: None
Wallpaper Scrolling: Off
Infinite Scroll: Uncheck

Dock Settings
Dock Style: On - Transparency 44% - Color #e2e1e1 - Rectangle
Dock Icons: 4
Width Margin: Large (Make this the same as your desktop width margin)
Dock Height: Large
Label Shadows: Uncheck
Dock as Overlay: Check

Look and Feel
Colour Theme: #ffffff
Icon Size: 105% or 110% (You might need to change some of this depending on the phone you have)
Icon Font: Normal
Screen Orientation: Default
Scroll Speed: Nova
Animation Speed: Faster than light
App animation: Zoom
Show notification Bar: Check
Transparent Notification Bar: Check

And that is basically it, I hope you get it looking right! Also, if you have a smaller screen than the Note 4, look up iOS 8 on an iPhone 6/5/4s/4 and adjust some settings to make it look similar.
Thank you! I'll try this right now !

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
😊

abda440e0fcba12ec0ac100ef386424f.jpg