Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Dusty icon pack and zooper clock. Wall from Tumblr I believe.

Attachments

• 1426449460551.jpg
    1426449460551.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 1426449473346.jpg
    1426449473346.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 54

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I found you guys on G+ but I can't see where the links are to the widgets or the widget names? All I see is people say Icons By_______ or Widgets By_______. No links for download

Click on their names and scroll through their posts. When you see one you like click on the post. Usually there is a download link with the post.

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
Click on their names and scroll through their posts. When you see one you like click on the post. Usually there is a download link with the post.
Still having a tough time. Some of the ones I found that I really like have links but they only go to people's Dropbox folders. This is very confusing and difficult so I may just stick to the slim amount of choices from the Play Store /=

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Still having a tough time. Some of the ones I found that I really like have links but they only go to people's Dropbox folders. This is very confusing and difficult so I may just stick to the slim amount of choices from the Play Store /=

You should be able to download from the dropbox folders. Yes I find it confusing as well.

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
Take the zip file and put it in the templates folder in the zooper folder on your device

tried that, not working. used your icons as a trial. tried both zipped and unzipped. they show up for a minute in the edit screen for Zooper then just go away. Too frustrating lol, just going to keep it simple and stay with my reliable Yahoo weather widget

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
tried that, not working. used your icons as a trial. tried both zipped and unzipped. they show up for a minute in the edit screen for Zooper then just go away. Too frustrating lol, just going to keep it simple and stay with my reliable Yahoo weather widget
My weather sets should go in the IconSet folder. Zipped. The widget zip files go in the templates folder. When you add widget, choose zooper then choose from SD card and the widgets should show there. Pick the one you want and you can edit it or leave it as is. The weather sets are bitmap sets that can be changed in the editor

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
My weather sets should go in the IconSet folder. Zipped. The widget zip files go in the templates folder. When you add widget, choose zooper then choose from SD card and the widgets should show there. Pick the one you want and you can edit it or leave it as is. The weather sets are bitmap sets that can be changed in the editor

Instead of SD card, the sets are saved on internal storage. They're in the correct folders; the widgets all work fine. Just can't get the icons to show. Also, most of the time, the custom icons don't even show up as an option in the list. It's alright though, to me it really isn't worth all the trouble. I don't really use customized weather widgets anyway. I'm more of a clock/date/battery/stats/calendar widget person. (=

wayfactory

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site

Hello hamsterwheel, I've seen that you have posted lot of material into your blog, but I don't know the url of that blog. Could you please send me the url?
I love the second wallpaper and the weather widget with clock. Could you please explain me the widget you are using, skin of that widget, iconset and wallpaper?

Many thanks for your work!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol