Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

kingofshaves

May 31, 2012
Visit site
My wallpapers are all hd videos i cut the choices i have to use are.
hulk movie where good hulk runs at the bad hulk
equilibrium. last gunfight scene in the hallway
transformers. trailer showing optimus spinning and cutting and bumblebee running up a wall catching two guys
shoot em up. stair scene spining round on a rope shooting people as he falls
rise of the planet of the apes. gorilla jumping from the bridge onto the helicopter causing it to crash
warriors. showing the baseball team
avengers. camera panning round the avengers standing in a circle in the street
war of the worlds. machine lowering down to screaming girl on the hill
leon. dropping down in the doorway shooting cops.

I dont know anyone else who has videos as wallpaper

barrettdaniel

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Guys I'm having an issue where some of my icons (I've noticed it with the phone icon so far) won't change to a new icon.

I'm not using a launcher but I'm using Awesome Icons. Anybody have this issue using a similar app or with a launcher?

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Guys I'm having an issue where some of my icons (I've noticed it with the phone icon so far) won't change to a new icon.

I'm not using a launcher but I'm using Awesome Icons. Anybody have this issue using a similar app or with a launcher?

Have never used this app but it seems they have an update on April 24 that seems to address the issue you are having where an icon refuses to change. At least that is what their update notes say - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.momocode.shortcuts&token=jwWJfqFM

Are you running their latest update?

Androidprodigy

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
New set up
2a07a5db9f1a09ebcd07b036df511b9d.jpg

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Is that a real wood case?if so, where did you get it? I like

It's actually a skin made of real wood gotten from Toast: Note 4 - Toast
I was tired of using a case, as it just made the Note bigger. This skin gives "some" protection and makes the Note just minimally bigger. (But it does give you a different "feel" when holding it.) This is the second device that I have used with a Toast skin. It's a quality product with precise cut-outs and fairly easy to apply (if you watch their installation video).