Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Love it!!! Can you post the walls for #2 and #3? What weather icons are you using?

Thanks! Here you go.

Vector_Abstract-wallpaper-10247342_zps11b11209.jpg

562170166_zpse835a614.jpg

The first screen is mermaid beweather, the second screen is candy beweather, the third as hamster kindly said is dotted purple by her. The last is white climacons beweather.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Degineth

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm into clutter-but function. Calendar/to-do widgets from various 3rd party programs

Haven't bothered to post them as it is more of the same, but on my next screen to the left of home, I have a full weather widget, too, with a couple of other widgets like Flashlight; and on the next screen to the right of HOME, I add many more folders ("Stream," "Photo Editing" etc )with other programs I'm mostly likely to use. I don't like the app tray at all. Wallpaper is my own. Minor photo editing of details in to-do list (white, left) and Calendar agenda widget. On still another screen, I have a full size monthly calendar widget instead of the Agenda on home. I suppose it is not essential, but I have space and what the heck.

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Home for me, also. I now live close to Chattanooga. Have since 2001.

Composed using photons collected for use in the Galaxy Note 4.

I've actually only been there once, but it was a looooooonnnnngggggg stay. A month, I have friends out there and everybody is so nice, I consider it home. And soon I'll be able to call it that everyday! :) Im moving in October!

Posted via the Android Central App

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've actually only been there once, but it was a looooooonnnnngggggg stay. A month, I have friends out there and everybody is so nice, I consider it home. And soon I'll be able to call it that everyday! :) Im moving in October!

Posted via the Android Central App
You'll love it. Very civic minded city. Lots of sculpture every where. I moved there from Aberdeen at 28 years old and spent 20 years. I hated leaving but my family was driving me nuts and I had met a woman online that I would marry.

My life is here now, but I miss Seattle dearly.

You'll like it. Beautiful city.

Composed using photons collected for use in the Galaxy Note 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma