Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

Princepia

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Wish I could make my transparent notification bar have black text. But oh well, I'll deal!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-31-01-35-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-01-35-34.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 89

catberryday

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Wish I could make my transparent notification bar have black text. But oh well, I'll deal!

Are you using a launcher? If so look in the launcher settings, somewhere you might find show shadow on the top and bottom of the screen. I know Nova and Apex have that setting. It will darken the status bar and make reading it a little easier on light wallpapers. Doesn't give you the black font you want but it might help you out.

Princepia

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Are you using a launcher? If so look in the launcher settings, somewhere you might find show shadow on the top and bottom of the screen. I know Nova and Apex have that setting. It will darken the status bar and make reading it a little easier on light wallpapers. Doesn't give you the black font you want but it might help you out.

Omg thank you! I knew something like this was somewhere I just couldn't remember. Found it and it definitely helped! Thanks a bunch!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Question: How are you guys getting a transparent Google search widget? Mine is bright white.

If you use a Launcher like Nova you can change the look of the search bar or even eliminate it :

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-31-12-41-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-31-12-41-05.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 123

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Question: How are you guys getting a transparent Google search widget? Mine is bright white.

You can create it as a widget using Zooper. Or as mentioned if you are using a launcher you can use the persistent search bar option and select the that fits your need. Personally as a widget using zooper, I can place it anywhere and resize it to my liking.

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
If you check Andrew Daniel Gallagher G+ page, he has many Seahawks related icons and set ups you might get an idea from if you're into football...

Im looking for possibly a skyline background, Im not into sports whatsoever... I just cant find Icons to go with, I had that "Vinatge Seattle" theme I posted a bit back, but I couldnt see the icons at all in the sun. :(