Note 4 Screenshots! Show use those awesome home screens & more!

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
As attractive as they are, I couldn't do a simple screen. I need my folders.. Everything in front of me to access or else I'd crazy lol.

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Some of the icon packs are cool especially the ones with pages of options. But re-branding each app icon would be so time consuming. Too bad you can't auto populate the icons as soon as you download the pack. and then go back and tweak the ones that are most important to you.

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Some of the icon packs are cool especially the ones with pages of options. But re-branding each app icon would be so time consuming. Too bad you can't auto populate the icons as soon as you download the pack. and then go back and tweak the ones that are most important to you.

That is exactly what you do with the launchers, you do not need to do 1 icon at a time. With the launchers, you select the icon pack you want and it will replace all the icons at once and you can then change the remaining ones individually.

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I dont know how to do that. The only thing I'm able to do is long press the icon where it gives you several options then click the option where all the icon packs come up on the top left. I'll choose the selected pack but I can't find an option to select it where it'll change all of them. Only option is to rebrand each icon one at a time. I'm using Next Launcher so maybe that's why.

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
To clarify, if I change the launcher's skin then of course as much of the icons will change within that skin pack. I guess what I'm trying to do is choose a seperate icon pack where they will all be changed instead of doing one by one.

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
To clarify, if I change the launcher's skin then of course as much of the icons will change within that skin pack. I guess what I'm trying to do is choose a seperate icon pack where they will all be changed instead of doing one by one.

Yes that is what I am saying. If you are using Nova Launcher for example and you want to change icons, you do not need to change launchers, you can just change the icon pack from within Nova and it will replace all the icons with the ones in teh pack except for the ones that are not skinned. You do not need to change launcher or skins. Just select a different pack and go.

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Oh ok. I guess Next Launcher doesn't have that option. I can only apply the icons one by one, unless of course I change the skin but the icons that are part of that skin onky appear.

Flinthills

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Latest screenshot. Icons are the same but I really like the picture. Found it in the latest update from Zedgeuploadfromtaptalk1436016043347.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis