I don't want the things you add 9r whatever. Samsung won't be offering a wireless charging back with the note 4? I thought they offered it at release for the s5 and note 3

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    10-13-2014 10:11 PM
    3rd party coils will be available for $5-10 soon on Amazon. Much better than the OEM back.
    10-13-2014 10:25 PM
    3rd party coils will be available for $5-10 soon on Amazon. Much better than the OEM back.
    I just said I don't want the 3rd party crap smh..... I want the oem back
    10-13-2014 10:32 PM
    I just said I don't want the 3rd party crap smh..... I want the oem back
    SMH...

Let me google that for you
    10-13-2014 10:48 PM
    Google what? Samsung isn't selling it

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=LvQsIJl5
    10-13-2014 10:49 PM
    First google link takes you here:

Samsung's new Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge accessories | Android Central

Clearly shows the back.

Your OP asks Samsung won't be offering a back... That link shows they will. It just isn't out yet.
    10-13-2014 11:03 PM
    First google link takes you here:

Samsung's new Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge accessories | Android Central

Clearly shows the back.

Your OP asks Samsung won't be offering a back... That link shows they will. It just isn't out yet.
    So you send a stupid link instead of actually giving that link? Never bothered to click on that...

10-13-2014 11:05 PM
    So you send a stupid link instead of actually giving that link? Never bothered to click on that...

You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. Heaven forbid you may have to click a link that clearly answers the question. Maybe if you troubled yourself to click on a link there'd be less frustration.
    10-14-2014 10:07 AM
    You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. Heaven forbid you may have to click a link that clearly answers the question. Maybe if you troubled yourself to click on a link there'd be less frustration.
    If your giving me links like those I won't click them. Either give me a direct link or don't bother...

Also I figured they'll sell it... Eventually but I wanted to know now.. Thought they sold for s5 and note 3 at release
    10-14-2014 10:08 AM
    If your giving me links like those I won't click them. Either give me a direct link or don't bother...

Also I figured they'll sell it... Eventually but I wanted to know now.. Thought they sold for s5 and note 3 at release
    I don't think either of those phones came with wireless charging backs in the first batches. And the note 4 has not officially released, so be patient. You might see them come Friday which is the official release day.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2014 11:04 AM
    I still have some Touchstone chargers from my old Palm Pre. Does anyone know whether they would work with a Qi charging back?
    10-14-2014 01:17 PM
    If I remember correctly the back for the S5 wasn't available at launch either. I would say Google it but I don't have a "direct link".
    10-14-2014 01:27 PM

Thing is, SOMEONE has to do the research. How else would anyone know the answers you're seeking? If you want the answer, why can you not be expected to search it out?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2014 01:32 PM

For someone coming here with questions, you seem a mite hostile towards the people taking time out of their day to respond to your question.
    10-14-2014 01:32 PM
    Thing is, SOMEONE has to do the research. How else would anyone know the answers you're seeking? If you want the answer, why can you not be expected to search it out?

Because I know of that post already? I was simply looking Samsung own website and no mention of it

10-14-2014 01:34 PM
    Samsung does seem quiet on when the accessories will be available.
    10-14-2014 01:40 PM
    Because I know of that post already? I was simply looking Samsung own website and no mention of it

Exactly. If you've looked at the link already and there's no mention of it, chances are that everyone else has the same questions. Unless of course we've got some Samsung CEO lurking on these forums and willing to leak unannounced product info. I'm not trying to be rude, simply pointing out how crazy your reply is to someone trying to help.

10-14-2014 02:10 PM
    Exactly. If you've looked at the link already and there's no mention of it, chances are that everyone else has the same questions. Unless of course we've got some Samsung CEO lurking on these forums and willing to leak unannounced product info. I'm not trying to be rude, simply pointing out how crazy your reply is to someone trying to help.

I don't consider those let me Google it for you links as "help"

10-14-2014 02:13 PM
    I don't consider those let me Google it for you links as "help"

lol
    10-14-2014 04:44 PM
    I still have some Touchstone chargers from my old Palm Pre. Does anyone know whether they would work with a Qi charging back?
    No.
    brentj likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:27 PM