Costco galaxy note 4 lists the octacore exynos processor

joa7171

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

First post and an iphone user since iphone 3. Ready for a change and getting the note 4. I have researched enough on the note 4. I know the 805 snapdragon processor is the one we are getting the USA. However, costco has it listed with the exynos processor is it possible they can be selling that or just an error. Sent them an email but figured someone would know here.

Thanks

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
No, it's not possible. They only sell US carrier phones. They just copied the wrong thing.

prizeferret

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what the "accessories bundle" is that Costco is typically offering with phones now? I know last time I bought, I got a car dock, extra battery, some cheap plastic screen protectors, and a home dock. Hoping that they are still similarly generous with their upper end devices.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know what the "accessories bundle" is that Costco is typically offering with phones now? I know last time I bought, I got a car dock, extra battery, some cheap plastic screen protectors, and a home dock. Hoping that they are still similarly generous with their upper end devices.

Generally, it comes with a car charger, a case, screen protector(s), and may come with a usb cable depending on the type of car charger (sometimes it is a convertible car charger that can be used as wall charger). Sometimes they have special bundles where it comes with a car dock and sometimes they have specials where it includes a costco cash card (although I wouldn't expect the latter on a brand new phone). It's not always exactly the same for each phone so if you want to find out what comes with the Note 4, it would be best to call them.

prizeferret

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Called a couple of Costcos. Their employees have no idea what's in the bundle. Only that both of them were sure that it would include a car charger.

Hoping they are as generous as last time...

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Called a couple of Costcos. Their employees have no idea what's in the bundle. Only that both of them were sure that it would include a car charger.

Hoping they are as generous as last time...

The phone Kiosk employees are actually not Costco employees. When calling, ask to speak with the phone kiosk. They'll know what's in the bundle of accessories.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49