10-16-2014 08:16 AM
50 12
tools
    I agree that the speaker is plenty loud, but the sound is pretty flat. It's fine for phone calls via speakerphone, but if you're someone who likes listening to music, you might be underwhelmed. The sound is clear and I haven't had it become distorted even at high volumes, but I grabbed my partner's iPhone 6 plus and played the same song and it sounded much more full. But I rarely listen to music via the speaker so it's not that big of an issue for me.
    Same here, NEVER music from speaker!!
    10-15-2014 02:36 PM
    My work doesn't allow over ear headphones... Otherwise I'd use my bose ones that I bought 2 years ago. So I had to settle for this .
    You know I ran into that problem at one time, but got around it. When they moved me to working the phones(helpdesk it),I am just sitting there, watching movies and/or listening to music. Phone in front of me, headphones on, I don't miss a call. And I LOVE the hour long silence when I don't get any calls..I can truly say, my workplace is headphone friendly, and bicycle friendly. I keep two bicycles in my cube too!!
    10-15-2014 02:40 PM
    You know I ran into that problem at one time, but got around it. When they moved me to working the phones(helpdesk it),I am just sitting there, watching movies and/or listening to music. Phone in front of me, headphones on, I don't miss a call. And I LOVE the hour long silence when I don't get any calls..I can truly say, my workplace is headphone friendly, and bicycle friendly. I keep two bicycles in my cube too!!
    Lucky! I just use these and they don't complain.. Just happy I can use them. I am usually watching some videos if it's slow.. But if not I usually am always streaming music .
    10-15-2014 02:42 PM

I couldnt play with it much, got called into for work despite having earned it off, took pics of it near late night but they came out dark so will upload new ones in the morning.
    Don't you just hate it when works gets in the way of life?

I've never encountered this behavior.
    Happily, it doesn't happen that often, but I can think of at least half a dozen instances.
    10-15-2014 03:17 PM
    I have those too!! Love 'em!! I use them to listen to music while I am at work.
    10-15-2014 03:29 PM
    Good maybe it will stop idiots who play music via speaker while their shopping lol. I find that so annoying. Use headphones

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Or sitting at a restaurant and they start playing videos or music. If I wanted to listen to your crud, I would be there sitting with you! Worse yet is when you have 2 or 3 different people doing the same thing but with different song/videos/games.
    monsieurms and pwscott like this.
    10-15-2014 03:39 PM
    Good maybe it will stop idiots who play music via speaker while their shopping lol. I find that so annoying. Use headphones

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    I've never encountered this behavior.
    I have. These are the worst people on the planet. They walk around public playing music on their smartphone speaker. They must love the attention they get or something.
    10-15-2014 03:56 PM

Come on guys, get with it!! Don't let the old man blow you all away..

My bluetooth setup as stated in my sig.

The Harman Kardon Bluetooth headphones work well for running and the gym, they have a nice tight fit, and they are cheaper than the Sonys.
    The Sony Bluetooth headphone is pure luxury, for home use.. Both of these headphones have apt x which IMO, is a biggee sending audio across bluetooth. Also, the Note 2, Note 3, and Note 4 all have the apt x coding.
    I be banging FLAC files through the Note 4 on bluetooth/aptx..

Attachment 141223Attachment 141224
    Try playing Deadmau5 song the Veldt and see how it sounds ☺

Posted via Android Central App
    10-15-2014 04:22 PM
    Guys what are your thoughts on the metal frame? Does it show fingerprints easily and has anyone had any issue of it scratching easily? I know its still early but that killed me on my S4 with it peeling. (yes I know different materials)
    With my note 4 I noticed small hairline scratches. Not many just a few very small ones. It doesn't bother me because they are very tiny but I'm most definitely gonna get a case to keep more from coming. It's funny because at first I said I wasn't going to get a case and rock it bare.

my note 4 is better than yours
    10-15-2014 10:12 PM
    With my note 4 I noticed small hairline scratches. Not many just a few very small ones. It doesn't bother me because they are very tiny but I'm most definitely gonna get a case to keep more from coming. It's funny because at first I said I wasn't going to get a case and rock it bare.

Black or white version?

10-15-2014 10:14 PM
    Black or white version?

Frost white

On the body of the phone or the screen?

Note 2 via Android Central App
    I have. These are the worst people on the planet. They walk around public playing music on their smartphone speaker. They must love the attention they get or something.
    That gets on my nerves too, especially in Wal-mart or on the bus or train.
    10-15-2014 10:43 PM

Frost white

I have the black one and after reading your post I checked mine and do not have these scratches. Do you put your phone any place that could cause this?

I keep my right pocket as my dedicated phone pocket. Nothing else goes in there but my phone.
    10-15-2014 10:47 PM
    I have the black one and after reading your post I checked mine and do not have these scratches. Do you put your phone any place that could cause this?

I keep my right pocket as my dedicated phone pocket. Nothing else goes in there but my phone.
    I think I may have gotten those by placing it in my gym bag while working out. But they are very very tiny. I noticed them yesterday by inspecting my phone once someone else mentioned how easy the metal might be at scratching up. Even Michael Fisher review unit note 4 have the same hairline scratches on note 3 vs note 4 review. He even zoom in on them to show it.

10-15-2014 10:55 PM
    It is a bad phone for sure but I hate all the extra preloaded apps
    10-15-2014 11:32 PM
    Coming from a note 2, I have to say this phone is absolutely amazing and even smoother than my laggy ipad air......I love it and the glass of the screen makes everything looks like it's floating especially in medium lit rooms.....
    10-16-2014 01:24 AM
    yes loving my Note 4.. its amazing so far... I guess its the phablet of the year for me...
    10-16-2014 02:24 AM
    Nice phones. What Android music player plays FLAC files?? Also do any play SHN files?
    10-16-2014 05:45 AM
    Nice phones. What Android music player plays FLAC files?? Also do any play SHN files?
    Stock music player will play flac.
    10-16-2014 06:20 AM

If I pick up a phone with scratches already on the screen, I'm calling them and returning it. I can't see how that is acceptable.
    10-16-2014 06:57 AM
    If I pick up a phone with scratches already on the screen, I'm calling them and returning it. I can't see how that is acceptable.
    No not on the screen! On the metal on the bottom.

10-16-2014 07:22 AM
    Note 4 has USB 2.0 or 3.0?
    Thank you.

10-16-2014 07:55 AM
    Thank you.

10-16-2014 07:56 AM