Note 4 Verizon Shipping Status?

Ed LaJoie

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on 10/8/2014 and I received the following email from Verizon ...

Your Order Confirmation
Hi EDWARD LAJOIE ,

Thank you for your order. Your order is subject to
final credit approval and we will contact you if we need
additional information to complete your order.

Check Your Order Status

One or more item is on Pre-order and will ship within 2 days of the ship by date.

Order Summary:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 White
Ship by 10/23
$299.99
Order Number: XXXXXXXX

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine says ship by 10/23... I don't expect to get it any sooner, so I'm "trying" not to check on it every single day lol

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine on the 19th. I still have the "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Look everyone, it takes a LONG TIME to print all those logos on the back of each device, remove the headphones from each box, and load a few dozen applications on each phone.

We just have to give Verizon the time they need. Afterall, just think about how much it would suck if we all got our phones a few days early but had to actually download the NFL app, ANT Radio, BlurbCheckout, Verizon Cloud, ISIS Wallet, Verizon Tones, VZ Navigator, or the many more that we all love and use every day that Verizon pre-loads for us!!!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Look everyone, it takes a LONG TIME to print all those logos on the back of each device, remove the headphones from each box, and load a few dozen applications on each phone.

We just have to give Verizon the time they need. Afterall, just think about how much it would suck if we all got our phones a few days early but had to actually download the NFL app, ANT Radio, BlurbCheckout, Verizon Cloud, ISIS Wallet, Verizon Tones, VZ Navigator, or the many more that we all love and use every day that Verizon pre-loads for us!!!

LOL Hilarious. Does anyone ever really use any of Verizon's apps. Why do they insist on loading our devices with needles crap. Just put the apps in the play store if we decide we need them we will download them.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
LOL Hilarious. Does anyone ever really use any of Verizon's apps. Why do they insist on loading our devices with needles crap. Just put the apps in the play store if we decide we need them we will download them.

Why wait for you to download when they can force them on your device? :p.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
They don't get incentives at all... It's just they can force it on you so they will. I bet a lot of people use their apps because they don't realize there are other ones.

That's probably it more than anything. Some people would rather just go the simple route and use what's on their phone, not knowing there are probably better apps out there.
Well, I was going to just purchase the phone outright whenever it came out, but I decided to save money instead. So I went with the Edge plan.... And just pre-ordered. Let's hope it starts shipping soon.