Hoping anyone can post an update for this soon
    10-14-2014 10:54 AM
    I pre-ordered mine on 10/8/2014 and I received the following email from Verizon ...

Your Order Confirmation
    Hi EDWARD LAJOIE ,

Thank you for your order. Your order is subject to
    final credit approval and we will contact you if we need
    additional information to complete your order.

Check Your Order Status

One or more item is on Pre-order and will ship within 2 days of the ship by date.

Order Summary:

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 White
    Ship by 10/23
    $299.99
    Order Number: XXXXXXXX
    10-14-2014 11:08 AM
    Mine says ship by 10/23... I don't expect to get it any sooner, so I'm "trying" not to check on it every single day lol
    10-14-2014 11:13 AM
    I pre-ordered mine on the 19th. I still have the "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."
    turbo4dr likes this.
    10-14-2014 11:14 AM
    I pre-ordered mine on the 19th. I still have the "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."
    Same Here as of today
    10-14-2014 11:30 AM
    Look everyone, it takes a LONG TIME to print all those logos on the back of each device, remove the headphones from each box, and load a few dozen applications on each phone.

We just have to give Verizon the time they need. Afterall, just think about how much it would suck if we all got our phones a few days early but had to actually download the NFL app, ANT Radio, BlurbCheckout, Verizon Cloud, ISIS Wallet, Verizon Tones, VZ Navigator, or the many more that we all love and use every day that Verizon pre-loads for us!!!
    msokad, raf66, areyes163 and 3 others like this.
    10-14-2014 11:42 AM
    god idk wtf I would do without vz navigator.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    10-14-2014 01:09 PM
    Look everyone, it takes a LONG TIME to print all those logos on the back of each device, remove the headphones from each box, and load a few dozen applications on each phone.

We just have to give Verizon the time they need. Afterall, just think about how much it would suck if we all got our phones a few days early but had to actually download the NFL app, ANT Radio, BlurbCheckout, Verizon Cloud, ISIS Wallet, Verizon Tones, VZ Navigator, or the many more that we all love and use every day that Verizon pre-loads for us!!!
    LOL Hilarious. Does anyone ever really use any of Verizon's apps. Why do they insist on loading our devices with needles crap. Just put the apps in the play store if we decide we need them we will download them.
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    10-14-2014 04:33 PM
    LOL Hilarious. Does anyone ever really use any of Verizon's apps. Why do they insist on loading our devices with needles crap. Just put the apps in the play store if we decide we need them we will download them.
    Why wait for you to download when they can force them on your device? :P.
    10-14-2014 05:01 PM
    What incentives do carriers get by putting on their bloatware? I don't get it.
    10-14-2014 05:05 PM
    What incentives do carriers get by putting on their bloatware? I don't get it.
    They don't get incentives at all... It's just they can force it on you so they will. I bet a lot of people use their apps because they don't realize there are other ones.
    10-14-2014 05:15 PM
    They don't get incentives at all... It's just they can force it on you so they will. I bet a lot of people use their apps because they don't realize there are other ones.
    That's probably it more than anything. Some people would rather just go the simple route and use what's on their phone, not knowing there are probably better apps out there.
    Well, I was going to just purchase the phone outright whenever it came out, but I decided to save money instead. So I went with the Edge plan.... And just pre-ordered. Let's hope it starts shipping soon.
    delynnie likes this.
    10-14-2014 08:20 PM
    Interesting article about bloatware...it's in regards for the LG G3 but maybe we'll get lucky.

Verizon is testing a bloatware removal feature on its LG G3
    10-14-2014 08:31 PM