Will all Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors have this "Halo" effect?

clickerman

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I also have the supershieldz protector . It leaves a small halo around the edge of the screen but is not noticeable when the screen is on. I have had the protector on my screen for 2 weeks and the edges have not started to peel up. I am quite happy with this until a suitable replacement comes around.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

tester2013

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Which tempered glass covers the full screen without leaving 1/2" gap on either..I got one from Pacific Mall and Im not happy with it as it doesn't cover the whole phone..

Thanks

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I would say try Trident cyclops cases or any other case that clips around the edges I have one ( cyclops ) on my s4 with glass screen and it solve that halo problem around corners... I know they make lots of good cases I have all 7 styles made lol and way better then most and can be found on Amazon .
Not sure on note 4 but worth the look or email Trident and ask.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
The way companies work these days there are few left in decision making positions with a brain. All the gray matter left business in this country in the 2008-2009 economic meltdown. Now the children get to make decisions until that starts blowing up in their faces. Then the one guy they kept on that actually knows something gets to step in and make a decision. Sounds like SOP at iloome this days. Sounds like the guy or gal with a brain finally stepped in.

Wow, you actually get it! You are spot on. After 30 years in the business world, all I want is OUT before the inmates take complete control of the asylum. After that happens, its going to be very ugly.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
MyBat
b1c8363bb0051fdcf2c7816fdbb19890.jpg

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Liquidretro

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
My BearMotion does have a halo, so far no dust problems and it's been on about 3 weeks. It's only really noticeable when the screen is off. A little concerned about the top right corner being where the problems will stem from. I will buy another of whatever everyones favorite is if this fails. Glass is so much nicer the plastic.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Santa came early this year! And he was in the form of a UPS driver delivering my ZeroLemon Tempered Glass. I normally would have waited until I could post pictures to post but the suspense was killing me. CONFIRMED! ZeroLemon glass is 100% HALO FREE! This was on my Black T-Mobile variant. I will post pictures on my Wife's white one and mine as well when I have her phone too for pictures. Although they apparently have a lifetime warranty I just snagged two more just in case before they're gone. Pictures up this afternoon.

Here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/Lifetime-Warr...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4116484

BrockS.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've got a halo on my Zero Lemon branded protector. I didn't learn of this issue until after I ordered, but decided to deal with it for now. Chances are, I will remove it in the near future but it is not as bad as some of the pics I have seen in this threaf

posted from an undisclosed device

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome it has no halo but that is a tiny protector. I think i'd take the halo over always running my finger over the edge of the screen protector while swiping. I just wish someone could manufacture one with a curve.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
ZeroLemon on white tmo. Has halo. This exact same protector went on my black one halo free. I have more coming, I'll try another just to see if I got a "lemon". But the screen appears more curved on the white one I have. Or the protectors have variance. So mybat for my white tmo and ZeroLemon for my black one. Aye ye ye. Side note, they all go halo free on my shower wall...

f6e4d4d9cc5ba23d9cff312dca206f2f.jpg
5537dede54d749dda65f1b893b51f43f.jpg
c67bbd86539cc400d52247af2ce90d26.jpg

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

furfmonkey

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I returned my zagg invisibleshield glass to best buy and had them apply the zagg invisibleshield HDX its almost completely side to side with 0 halo effects and works perfect with s pen.. i actually like the drag on it better than the glass version.. its also a stronger shield overall with better shatter and breakage protection HDX-Landing-exploded.png