Will all Note 4 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors have this "Halo" effect?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Sigh...sounds difficult. I'm so OCD! I'm sure i'll find a way to mess this up =( I ordered them from Amazon so I guess worst case, I can return them if needed ;)
Go to your bathroom and turn the shower on hot. Let the room get good and steamy, then clean your screen really well and apply protector. No dust or lent.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I eliminated the halo on my screen protector by adding a tiny bead of UV-OCA around the outside edge. I use the Supershieldz so it was pretty minimal to start with. The Sipershieldz fits much better in a Otterbox Defender than the others.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
For application I used the shower/bathroom method plus 1 or 2 small suction cups attached to the face of the screen protector which helps make it easier to set in place (I'm totally OCD about dust under my screen protector).

Ted Logan

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
SOLVED

The Moshi brand glass protector does not leave a halo at all!!! Looks Beautiful!!! Go to the Moshi website. This is the one!! I just installed it and it is perfect!

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Another happy icarez customer here. Great coverage and no halo
Unfortunately my ICarez tempered glass I got from Amazon has some fine scratches after 2 weeks of use. They will send me a replacement. I may have to explore other options if the problem continues. The scratches are in the middle of the screen, most likely from using the SPen.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately my ICarez tempered glass I got from Amazon has some fine scratches after 2 weeks of use. They will send me a replacement. I may have to explore other options if the problem continues. The scratches are in the middle of the screen, most likely from using the SPen.

The icarez plastic three pack is a fantastic alternative if the glass isn't working out for you. I got 3 for like 4 bucks. After a few weeks, still flawless. Very thin and clear. You loose some fingerprint resistance, but it isn't bad at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
SOLVED

The Moshi brand glass protector does not leave a halo at all!!! Looks Beautiful!!! Go to the Moshi website. This is the one!! I just installed it and it is perfect!
Thanks but it's the most expensive tempered glass ever, $44.95! Without any other reviews, I'm unsure to take the risk. Anyone else has used it?

Attachments

• 1425607818885.jpg
    1425607818885.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 54

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon