11-16-2014 04:09 PM
307 ... 34567 ...
tools
    It's on back order now
    10-15-2014 08:11 AM
    dang... just missed out

can you still order it with the discount on backorder? can't see how to do it.
    10-15-2014 08:12 AM
    I just ordered the battery charger device thing and an extra battery. I wasn't sure if the charger came with a battery as it wasn't too clear on the website so I just got another.

Can anyone verify if the charger thing does or does not include a battery?

Either way, the coupon code took 50% off of my entire order!
    From what I can tell it does come with a battery. Awesome for only $20!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-15-2014 08:14 AM
    dang... just missed out

can you still order it with the discount on backorder? can't see how to do it.
    It looks like you can only sign up to receive notifications on when it's back in stock..
    10-15-2014 08:16 AM
    Again, try r6v4O061 - worked for me yesterday - don't know if it is still active.
    10-15-2014 08:58 AM
    Crap! I should have ordered last night like I planned.

Here I am, another long day, forgot my Note 3 spare battery at home too! Too ironic!

Oh well, I'll have to find a way to top off during the day. So annoying and why having the spare is awesome!
    10-15-2014 10:07 AM
    Thank you for the info. Ordered mine. I know I will probably need it if I go to Disneyland or someplace where wall plugs are scarce.
    10-15-2014 10:12 AM
    Just signed up for a backorder notification :-(
    10-15-2014 10:59 AM
    Again, try r6v4O061 - worked for me yesterday - don't know if it is still active.
    That worked, thanks. But now the battery charger is out of stock. THat will eliminate free shipping. And it's not clear if the discount will LATER apply to the out-of-stock item. Hmmmph.
    10-15-2014 11:06 AM
    You can't backorder.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    monsieurms likes this.
    10-15-2014 11:35 AM
    In any event, r6v4O061 no longer works
    10-15-2014 12:00 PM
    Just signed up for a backorder notification :-(
    I wouldn't rely solely on that. I had notification set for some Note 2 accessories back in the day, but caught them in stock, ordered, and received them, and still never got a notification that they were back in stock.
    Yogi217 likes this.
    10-15-2014 12:43 PM
    I wouldn't rely solely on that. I had notification set for some Note 2 accessories back in the day, but caught them in stock, ordered, and received them, and still never got a notification that they were back in stock.
    Thanks. I'll do that!
    10-15-2014 01:51 PM
    Mine will be here tomorrow along with my S view cover. Thanks so much for that coupon otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. I want to see what all the hype is about having extra batteries

Brandwin likes this.
    10-15-2014 02:09 PM
    Mine just shipped and said delivery date for tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up!
    10-15-2014 02:14 PM
    Going to wait until the Note 4 is in my hands before I decide to buy an extra battery for it. But to be honest it looks unlikely at this point since I don't live with my smartphones in my hands at all times. I believe there is more to life than the smartphone, so when I come home after work, and since I work for an MSP, I leave my current device at the door with the vibrate on and miss calls and texts frequently.

You should try and live in the woods for two weeks or more without a phone, internet, TV, or even power! It's great!!
    10-15-2014 02:17 PM
    Mine will be here tomorrow along with my S view cover. Thanks so much for that coupon otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. I want to see what all the hype is about having extra batteries

Well, you're walking around Paris and you're low on power. You don't want to sit in a hotel and recharge for 2 hours. External batteries are often good choices--I have a big one!--but external battery packs are inconvenient at times, like if you're on the move. They are bulky. They are hard to use when you're mobile. They require wires. A battery is a ounce or two. Put it in your pocket. Don't worry about it. It's a great backup plan if you're away from your desk or home (ie., your chargers) for awhile. On a daily basis, I don't need an extra battery, battery pack or even a big battery. I top off all the time. I'm never far from a charger. But there are times when that cannot be possible.

Even on a plane, where a battery pack is more convenient, it's still relatively bulkier than a tiny battery that you can put in a 3 oz travel charger when you get to your hotel and recharge while you go on your way and keep working with the new battery.

Other than shutting down and rebooting the phone, I can have my S4 case off and replaced and battery changed in about 30 seconds. That's pretty simple.

I usually buy 2 extras and rotate them. Keeps them healthier.

And of course, in the broader scheme of things, when all you have is a fixed battery, when the old one wears down, you're stuck. The ability to have an extra, healthy one that still provides good service is really a good thing.
    10-15-2014 03:28 PM
    Just got a UPS tracking number for my order. Got the charger with battery and an extra battery.
    10-15-2014 03:39 PM
    Just received my shipping notice for the spare battery and charger. Yay!
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for ?-picship.jpg  
    10-15-2014 03:51 PM
    Stupid question... I assume the phone has to reboot every time you swap batteries, or is there a faster way?

10-15-2014 04:02 PM
    Stupid question... I assume the phone has to reboot every time you swap batteries, or is there a faster way?

Yes it technically has to be shut off since you're removing the battery so the phone loses power. Once the new battery is in you can then power it back on.
    10-15-2014 04:05 PM
    Yes it technically has to be shut off since you're removing the battery so the phone loses power. Once the new battery is in you can then power it back on.
    It's too bad they can't find a way to make it hot swappable somehow, so you don't have to close down and reboot like that

monsieurms and reesh11 like this.
    10-15-2014 04:07 PM
    It's too bad they can't find a way to make it hot swappable somehow, so you don't have to close down and reboot like that

One day they may be able to with using the wall charger.. But I don't think they will since they have the phone using the battery for power.
    10-15-2014 04:10 PM

Agrreeeeed! That's the only sucky part. My M8 WAS rooted and now if I restart instead of just turning it off, it gets stuck in a boot loop. I hate it.

10-15-2014 04:12 PM
    I waited to long and the battery is on back order and none of the codes work. Where did you guys get the codes from??
    10-15-2014 05:30 PM
307 ... 34567 ...