Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI for those who bought the GN3 battery charging kit, this one doesn't include a wall charger and usb cable.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Yup! Bought one for my Note 3, and definitely getting one for my Note 4! These weren't available when I checked last night. But I've had one in my cart for a few hours now while I continue perusing...

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just an FYI for those who bought the GN3 battery charging kit, this one doesn't include a wall charger and usb cable.
Thanks for this info. Didn't realize this before I bought it. Decided to see what was sent with my Note 3 charging kit, and it was only a micro USB 2.0 charger. I never took it out of the box until today! I always used the USB 3.0 cable and adapter that shipped with the phone. So the absence of a wall charger and cable for the Note 4's kit won't be an issue for me.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been very pleased with the Anker batteries for my Note 2, and I like having three extras, one in each car and one at work. I think I'll wait for Anker to start selling replacements in a month or so (according to a post in another thread).

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
So this is a great option? Better than buying an extra charger for work? If I wanted to buy this deal and a extra charging cord, which charging cord would you guys recommend? I didn't really want to create a new post to ask.

EDIT: I looked in the other thread and I don't see the coupon, can anyone help? Thanks!