Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the battery charger device thing and an extra battery. I wasn't sure if the charger came with a battery as it wasn't too clear on the website so I just got another.

Can anyone verify if the charger thing does or does not include a battery?

Either way, the coupon code took 50% off of my entire order!

From what I can tell it does come with a battery. Awesome for only $20!

Posted via Android Central App

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Crap! I should have ordered last night like I planned.

Here I am, another long day, forgot my Note 3 spare battery at home too! Too ironic!

Oh well, I'll have to find a way to top off during the day. So annoying and why having the spare is awesome!

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the info. Ordered mine. I know I will probably need it if I go to Disneyland or someplace where wall plugs are scarce.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Again, try r6v4O061 - worked for me yesterday - don't know if it is still active.

That worked, thanks. But now the battery charger is out of stock. THat will eliminate free shipping. And it's not clear if the discount will LATER apply to the out-of-stock item. Hmmmph. ;)

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Just signed up for a backorder notification :-(

I wouldn't rely solely on that. I had notification set for some Note 2 accessories back in the day, but caught them in stock, ordered, and received them, and still never got a notification that they were back in stock.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Mine will be here tomorrow along with my S view cover. Thanks so much for that coupon otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. I want to see what all the hype is about having extra batteries :)

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Going to wait until the Note 4 is in my hands before I decide to buy an extra battery for it. But to be honest it looks unlikely at this point since I don't live with my smartphones in my hands at all times. I believe there is more to life than the smartphone, so when I come home after work, and since I work for an MSP, I leave my current device at the door with the vibrate on and miss calls and texts frequently. :)

You should try and live in the woods for two weeks or more without a phone, internet, TV, or even power! It's great!! :)

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine will be here tomorrow along with my S view cover. Thanks so much for that coupon otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. I want to see what all the hype is about having extra batteries :)

Well, you're walking around Paris and you're low on power. You don't want to sit in a hotel and recharge for 2 hours. External batteries are often good choices--I have a big one!--but external battery packs are inconvenient at times, like if you're on the move. They are bulky. They are hard to use when you're mobile. They require wires. A battery is a ounce or two. Put it in your pocket. Don't worry about it. It's a great backup plan if you're away from your desk or home (ie., your chargers) for awhile. On a daily basis, I don't need an extra battery, battery pack or even a big battery. I top off all the time. I'm never far from a charger. But there are times when that cannot be possible.

Even on a plane, where a battery pack is more convenient, it's still relatively bulkier than a tiny battery that you can put in a 3 oz travel charger when you get to your hotel and recharge while you go on your way and keep working with the new battery.

Other than shutting down and rebooting the phone, I can have my S4 case off and replaced and battery changed in about 30 seconds. That's pretty simple.

I usually buy 2 extras and rotate them. Keeps them healthier.

And of course, in the broader scheme of things, when all you have is a fixed battery, when the old one wears down, you're stuck. The ability to have an extra, healthy one that still provides good service is really a good thing.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just received my shipping notice for the spare battery and charger. Yay!

Attachments

• picship.jpg
    picship.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Stupid question... I assume the phone has to reboot every time you swap batteries, or is there a faster way?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech