Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

Chuondroid

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Do you know what code currently works? I'd like to purchase this ... like right now, but none of the codes mentioned previously works...

Bimmerz

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you know what code currently works? I'd like to purchase this ... like right now, but none of the codes mentioned previously works...

I NEED THE CODE PLEASE! I tried using the codes mentioned on this forum and nothing!

This is the one I just used (got from XDA) r05Q1a40, and it worked. Dumb-*** me bought an extra battery too, now I'll have 3! I forgot the kit already came with a spare battery! Ugh! Oh well, I can probably sell it after I get it, since Samsung won't let me change my order. =)

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Once you register your device with Samsung, they email you a discount code for the 50% off any item of $50 or less. Right now, the Extra Battery Kit is back-ordered. However, if you place the order anyway, they'll email notification when they're available so you can complete your order.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Is it bad that I wore down the original and the spare and now I'm back on the original? Lol I've been on this thing all day!

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
This is the one I just used (got from XDA) r05Q1a40, and it worked. Dumb-*** me bought an extra battery too, now I'll have 3! I forgot the kit already came with a spare battery! Ugh! Oh well, I can probably sell it after I get it, since Samsung won't let me change my order. =)

Thanks Bimmerz! Appreciate. Just placed my order.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has the extra battery charging kit for $40,there is a 50% coupon from the other thread bringing it down to $20. Comes with battery and charger.

Galaxy Note ® 4 Extra Battery Kit

Note 4 What case you going for? - Page 9 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

When you register your device with Samsung, they email you a discount code for 50% off on any item under $50. The Kit is back-ordered right now. But if you place the order, they will email you when it's available and you can complete your order using the discount code.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
No but thanks for the heads up.

I couldn't find an LG Extra Battery Kits so I bought the Powerocks 6000mAh battery pack instead, no need to carry microUSB cables either since it's built-in.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
When you register your device with Samsung, they email you a discount code for 50% off on any item under $50. The Kit is back-ordered right now. But if you place the order, they will email you when it's available and you can complete your order using the discount code.

Just received email notification that the Kit is now available. If you ordered while it was back-ordered (like me), you have to place a new order. You can use your discount coupon at checkout. Just re-ordered and everything was smooth going. Should have it in about 3 days.

skeetre

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered mine a few mins ago. Didn't even see this thread until after the fact. I used code r96N5x6 and it didn't mention being out of stock or back ordered. Just emailed me my order confirmation. I thought cell phone batteries were like $60-$80 still. Didn't realize they were so cheap... and then 50% off $30 or $40 for the whole kit, amazing!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine a few mins ago. Didn't even see this thread until after the fact. I used code r96N5x6 and it didn't mention being out of stock or back ordered. Just emailed me my order confirmation. I thought cell phone batteries were like $60-$80 still. Didn't realize they were so cheap... and then 50% off $30 or $40 for the whole kit, amazing!

Check out the eBay prices.They're ridiculous!

xxx420

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today. Looks like some quality hardware. No more battery worries ever. Now if only Verizon would send me my phone...

Posted via Android Central App