10-14-2014 04:09 PM
50 12
tools
    Anything sounds good next to apple headphones. I'd still be using my high end headphones so it doesn't matter to me.

They would have been nice to have to add to someones christmas gift though.

If you really want these headphones, you can get them for $8 on Amazon. That still makes the total purchase $40 cheaper on Verizon than on T-Mobile.
    As much as I dislike Apple, the headphones are usally pretty decent and have good clarity/bass.

But the N4 headphones are way above average. You cant compare with $200 earphones obviously, (headphones are bulky and not my style).

Lastly, I didnt order with Tmobile for the headphones. I did it for Tmobile.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2014 01:33 PM
    Hmmmm. When I got my S3 from Sprint it included the OEM headphones, so it didn't at all occur to me that carriers might order the device without them. Anyhoo, we'll all see shortly.
    10-14-2014 01:37 PM
    1. The Note 4 headphones are great, sound clarity is very clear and they are 2x as loud as my iphone 5 headphones I use with the Note 2. Hurt my ears the first time I used them with an MP3 file, had to lower volume to a 10 with the Note 4 headphones.

2. Still doesnt justify anything. Headphones are supposed to be included, many people like the OEM ones, and thry can be kept as backup ones or give to a sibling or friend or even sell. Im glad Tmobile doesnt do this ****.

To your 1st comment I'll just say this.... Lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    10-14-2014 01:39 PM
    Hmmmm. When I got my S3 from Sprint it included the OEM headphones, so it didn't at all occur to me that carriers might order the device without them. Anyhoo, we'll all see shortly.
    My Verizon s3 came with headphones too. But my n2 and m3 didn't.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Shelacios likes this.
    10-14-2014 01:39 PM
    As much as I dislike Apple, the headphones are usally pretty decent and have good clarity/bass.

But the N4 headphones are way above average. You cant compare with $200 earphones obviously, (headphones are bulky and not my style).

Lastly, I didnt order with Tmobile for the headphones. I did it for Tmobile.

They are very average if not below average. Since there free they are decent but my headphones blow them out of the water. Even I think $40 Sony ones are better

10-14-2014 01:41 PM
    To your 1st comment I'll just say this.... Lol

They are far better than iphone 5's. Much clearer audio and very loud. If anything you should lol at your ears, or rather not, just get them checked out if you think the oem headphones are not good.

They arent expensivr Sony, Bose etc quality obviously, but are better than Apple's headphones, which I love(d) until now.

10-14-2014 02:16 PM
    They are far better than iphone 5's. Much clearer audio and very loud. If anything you should lol at your ears, or rather not, just get them checked out if you think the oem headphones are not good.

They arent expensivr Sony, Bose etc quality obviously, but are better than Apple's headphones, which I love(d) until now.

Lmao you liked apple ear buds that's all I need to know.....

I have headphones that cost $20 or $40 that sound better then these. I know good headphones when I see them and these are Meh.
    Bose? Lol those are overpriced as well

10-14-2014 02:21 PM
    Just to confirm: these are the OEM headphones, right? HS330 Wired Headset w/ Inline Mic, White
    10-14-2014 02:22 PM
    Lmao you liked apple ear buds that's all I need to know.....

I have headphones that cost $20 or $40 that sound better then these. I know good headphones when I see them and these are Meh.
    Bose? Lol those are overpriced as well

Lol, you didnt like Apple headphones. Lol.

10-14-2014 02:27 PM
    Lol, you didnt like Apple headphones. Lol.

Any audiophile will say they suck

10-14-2014 02:31 PM
    Any audiophile will say they suck

Screw audiophiles. If they sound good to my ears thats all that matters.

Sucks that you have to be convinced by other's opinions.

Audiophiles lol.

10-14-2014 02:35 PM
    Screw audiophiles. If they sound good to my ears thats all that matters.

Sucks that you have to be convinced by other's opinions.

Audiophiles lol.

Convinced? I know good sounding headphones when I see em. Samsung oem are OK but no where as great as you make then sound like

10-14-2014 02:36 PM
    Convinced? I know good sounding headphones when I see em. Samsung oem are OK but no where as great as you make then sound like

I said they are amazing compared to Apple's which were already great for what they are worth.

No one ever said they exceed upper quality, more expensive headphones. My most expensive headphones are for $220, but I dont use them outside because headphones arent my style in public (earbuds are more portable, compact and give a more clean look).

10-14-2014 02:38 PM
    I said they are amazing compared to Apple's which were already great for what they are worth.

No one ever said they exceed upper quality, more expensive headphones. My most expensive headphones are for $220, but I dont use them outside because headphones arent my style in public (earbuds are more portable, compact and give a more clean look).

Lol I wouldn't use apple buds even if I got them for free. They sound terrible. I also rather pay $40 for decent pair of Sony buds if I have to use ear buds

10-14-2014 02:41 PM
    Lol I wouldn't use apple buds even if I got them for free. They sound terrible. I also rather pay $40 for decent pair of Sony buds if I have to use ear buds

And I wouldnt use anything you would recommend even if they were worth $300 but I got them for free because they were the result of the opinions of some audiophiles.

To each their own, fact is, for me the Apple buds were great, and the Note 4 ones are greater. I dont need any sony ones, and I barely use the $220 headphones I have at home.

Not worth arguing.

10-14-2014 02:46 PM
    And I wouldnt use anything you would recommend even if they were worth $300 but I got them for free because they were the result of the opinions of some audiophiles.

To each their own, fact is, for me the Apple buds were great, and the Note 4 ones are greater. I dont need any sony ones, and I barely use the $220 headphones I have at home.

Not worth arguing.

Sorry for your bad music then

10-14-2014 02:47 PM
    Sorry for your bad music then

I'll take bad music over bad ears and hearing anyday.

10-14-2014 02:48 PM
    I'll take bad music over bad ears anyday.

Your the one with bad ears if you think apple ear buds are "good"

10-14-2014 02:49 PM
    You obviously don't even know what audiophiles are

I'm not claiming to be one but I know great sound from bad and Apple are terrible

10-14-2014 02:55 PM
    Wait, Verizon customers NOTE 4 doesn't come with headphones?
    No they don't. I was bummed when I found out too. They were not included with the N2 or the N3 either. Verizon is good at taking things away from their customers. When I first got my S3, Verizon took away the 4G toggle in the notification menu but was added after an update.
    10-14-2014 02:57 PM
    You obviously don't even know what audiophiles are

I'm not claiming to be one but I know great sound from bad and Apple are terrible

I said I dont follow or need the opinions of audiophiles to tell me what is good or not. If I like something, I like it. I dont care if someone tells me something else is better or not.

You however, seem like the person who buys things based on the reviews and opinions of others. So carry on, and go buy whatever earphones your audiophiles recommend you.

I however, am having a blast enjoying my music with Samsung and Apple headphones. The only thing I like from Apple.

10-14-2014 03:01 PM
    I said I dont follow or need the opinions of audiophiles to tell me what is good or not. If I like something, I like it. I dont care if someone tells me something else is better or not.

You however, seem like the person who buys things based on the reviews and opinions of others. So carry on, and go buy whatever earphones your audiophiles recommend you.

I however, am having a blast enjoying my music with Samsung and Apple headphones. The only thing I like from Apple.

Lol you really have no clue what your talking about do you?

First off I check reviews of anything I buy over $60 be it a videogame, headphones, tvs, a computer or a bed. I know what sound signature I like and read based on that instead of waiting money.

10-14-2014 03:10 PM
    Per GSMarena and my own tests on two N4s, the audio output is weak and half of the iPhone and one third less volume than the G3.

I used 16 ohm buds and had to put at 13 (90%) to get decent sound.

Unless Poweramp or an amp through root can increase volume from the jack, anything above 16 ohm headphones will be dysfunctional low.
    10-14-2014 03:50 PM
    Lol you really have no clue what your talking about do you?

First off I check reviews of anything I buy over $60 be it a videogame, headphones, tvs, a computer or a bed. I know what sound signature I like and read based on that instead of waiting money.

I buy what I like, and I like what I buy.

Sure sounds like I know exactly what I am talking about.

"Every audiophile says so.." on the other hand, lol

10-14-2014 03:52 PM
    I got headphones with my Note 4... Never opened it.. Still has the packaging around it. I'd rather use my LG bluetooth ones .
    10-14-2014 04:09 PM
50 12