Headphones solution

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
ATT does the same thing. I will be very surprised if they come with headphones. Verizon and ATT just order them from Samsung without them. All the unboxings I have seen have been for the International version. The Note 2 and Note 3 from ATT did not include the headphones.
I don't get why. I mean I know they offered headphones with the s2 skyrocket which is a subset of the s2 line, s3, and s4 which I bought directly from an AT&T store.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I've got much better earphones than low end samsung give-away earphones. They'd never be used. :)

1. The Note 4 headphones are great, sound clarity is very clear and they are 2x as loud as my iphone 5 headphones I use with the Note 2. Hurt my ears the first time I used them with an MP3 file, had to lower volume to a 10 with the Note 4 headphones.

2. Still doesnt justify anything. Headphones are supposed to be included, many people like the OEM ones, and thry can be kept as backup ones or give to a sibling or friend or even sell. Im glad Tmobile doesnt do this ****.

Posted via the Android Central App

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Since no one has received the N4 from Verizon, it's best to wait and see instead of getting worked up over headphones "maybe" not being included in the box.... But even if they aren't included, I never use them anyway... I don't like feeling attached to my phone with wires :p #HeadphoneGate lol

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
1. The Note 4 headphones are great, sound clarity is very clear and they are 2x as loud as my iphone 5 headphones I use with the Note 2. Hurt my ears the first time I used them with an MP3 file, had to lower volume to a 10 with the Note 4 headphones.

2. Still doesnt justify anything. Headphones are supposed to be included, many people like the OEM ones, and thry can be kept as backup ones or give to a sibling or friend or even sell. Im glad Tmobile doesnt do this ****.

Anything sounds good next to apple headphones. I'd still be using my high end headphones so it doesn't matter to me.

They would have been nice to have to add to someones christmas gift though.

If you really want these headphones, you can get them for $8 on Amazon. That still makes the total purchase $40 cheaper on Verizon than on T-Mobile.

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Verizon didn't do it with my iPhone 5, or any of my kids' various iPhones. I'm assuming that's because Apple specifically included them in the box.

Anyway it still seems a bit short-sighted on the part of Verizon. Likely they will be forced to field a bunch of surprised inquiries from confused customers and the time/effort required to explain to those folks, not to mention the short term bad publicity they may suffer, will ultimately cost them more than the money they're saving as a result of NOT including them with the purchase.

But, their business their rules, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Anything sounds good next to apple headphones. I'd still be using my high end headphones so it doesn't matter to me.

They would have been nice to have to add to someones christmas gift though.

If you really want these headphones, you can get them for $8 on Amazon. That still makes the total purchase $40 cheaper on Verizon than on T-Mobile.

As much as I dislike Apple, the headphones are usally pretty decent and have good clarity/bass.

But the N4 headphones are way above average. You cant compare with $200 earphones obviously, (headphones are bulky and not my style).

Lastly, I didnt order with Tmobile for the headphones. I did it for Tmobile.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hmmmm. When I got my S3 from Sprint it included the OEM headphones, so it didn't at all occur to me that carriers might order the device without them. Anyhoo, we'll all see shortly. :D

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

To your 1st comment I'll just say this.... Lol

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm. When I got my S3 from Sprint it included the OEM headphones, so it didn't at all occur to me that carriers might order the device without them. Anyhoo, we'll all see shortly. :D

My Verizon s3 came with headphones too. But my n2 and m3 didn't.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
As much as I dislike Apple, the headphones are usally pretty decent and have good clarity/bass.

But the N4 headphones are way above average. You cant compare with $200 earphones obviously, (headphones are bulky and not my style).

Lastly, I didnt order with Tmobile for the headphones. I did it for Tmobile.

They are very average if not below average. Since there free they are decent but my headphones blow them out of the water. Even I think $40 Sony ones are better

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
To your 1st comment I'll just say this.... Lol

They are far better than iphone 5's. Much clearer audio and very loud. If anything you should lol at your ears, or rather not, just get them checked out if you think the oem headphones are not good.

They arent expensivr Sony, Bose etc quality obviously, but are better than Apple's headphones, which I love(d) until now.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
They are far better than iphone 5's. Much clearer audio and very loud. If anything you should lol at your ears, or rather not, just get them checked out if you think the oem headphones are not good.

They arent expensivr Sony, Bose etc quality obviously, but are better than Apple's headphones, which I love(d) until now.

Lmao you liked apple ear buds that's all I need to know.....

I have headphones that cost $20 or $40 that sound better then these. I know good headphones when I see them and these are Meh.
Bose? Lol those are overpriced as well

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Lmao you liked apple ear buds that's all I need to know.....

I have headphones that cost $20 or $40 that sound better then these. I know good headphones when I see them and these are Meh.
Bose? Lol those are overpriced as well

Lol, you didnt like Apple headphones. Lol.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Screw audiophiles. If they sound good to my ears thats all that matters.

Sucks that you have to be convinced by other's opinions.

Audiophiles lol.

Convinced? I know good sounding headphones when I see em. Samsung oem are OK but no where as great as you make then sound like

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Convinced? I know good sounding headphones when I see em. Samsung oem are OK but no where as great as you make then sound like

I said they are amazing compared to Apple's which were already great for what they are worth.

No one ever said they exceed upper quality, more expensive headphones. My most expensive headphones are for $220, but I dont use them outside because headphones arent my style in public (earbuds are more portable, compact and give a more clean look).

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I said they are amazing compared to Apple's which were already great for what they are worth.

No one ever said they exceed upper quality, more expensive headphones. My most expensive headphones are for $220, but I dont use them outside because headphones arent my style in public (earbuds are more portable, compact and give a more clean look).

Lol I wouldn't use apple buds even if I got them for free. They sound terrible. I also rather pay $40 for decent pair of Sony buds if I have to use ear buds

AlusionL

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Lol I wouldn't use apple buds even if I got them for free. They sound terrible. I also rather pay $40 for decent pair of Sony buds if I have to use ear buds

And I wouldnt use anything you would recommend even if they were worth $300 but I got them for free because they were the result of the opinions of some audiophiles.

To each their own, fact is, for me the Apple buds were great, and the Note 4 ones are greater. I dont need any sony ones, and I barely use the $220 headphones I have at home.

Not worth arguing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan