I have an upgrade available and will be using it to purchase (with subsidized pricing) the Note 4. Best Buy has confirmed that they will have the device this Friday. My local Verizon store will not confirm the in-store date of availability. When I told the sales rep that Best Buy had confirmed in-store availability on the 17th, he told me that they would probably have a limited number of devices in-store on the 17th.

I am on a Verizon wireless business account (i'm the account holder)

I've always purchased through Verizon Corporate
    1) Can I purchase through Best Buy with a Business account?
    2) What are the pros of using purchasing via Best Buy?
    3) What are the cons of purchasing via Best Buy?
    4) What has been your customer service experience?
    5) Is Verizon running any promotion? (aside from the sammy pre-order promo)
    6) How does the protection plan through Best Buy work?

Thanks for any and all insight.
    10-14-2014 12:01 PM
    Honestly I wouldn't trust that information. They will not have the Verizon version because they will get in oober trouble if they sell before release date. The $200 trade in promo is fantastic and I will be going Friday to get my AT&T Note 4.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2014 01:07 PM
    I believe that the $200 BB promotion ends on Thursday, the 16th. I wish they'd extend it longer as my present contract only expires in a couple of months.
    10-14-2014 01:15 PM
    I believe that the $200 BB promotion ends on Thursday, the 16th. I wish they'd extend it longer as my present contract only expires in a couple of months.
    It is extended for Verizon users, they can preorder up to the 22 I think

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2014 02:02 PM
    Honestly I wouldn't trust that information. They will not have the Verizon version because they will get in oober trouble if they sell before release date. The $200 trade in promo is fantastic and I will be going Friday to get my AT&T Note 4.

hmm... I dont know, it was my understanding that Best Buy may have its own agreement with Samsung directly. I dont really know.

Have you purchased a device through Best Buy before? How has the customer service experience been? Did you buy into the protection program they offer? Did you ever use there protection program? if so, how was it?

Sorry for all of the questions, lol.
    10-14-2014 02:14 PM
    hmm... I dont know, it was my understanding that Best Buy may have its own agreement with Samsung directly. I dont really know.

Have you purchased a device through Best Buy before? How has the customer service experience been? Did you buy into the protection program they offer? Did you ever use there protection program? if so, how was it?

I can confirm this, I just got off the phone with Best Buy and was told that if they have Verizon models in stock they will sell them to the public because they have an agreement with the manufacturer (who sets the release date). I also was able to check how many Verizon preorders had been made and was told only 10 at my store! Wooooo hopefully I'll get the Note 4 on Friday

10-14-2014 02:33 PM
    I can confirm this, I just got off the phone with Best Buy and was told that if they have Verizon models in stock they will sell them to the public because they have an agreement with the manufacturer (who sets the release date). I also was able to check how many Verizon preorders had been made and was told only 10 at my store! Wooooo hopefully I'll get the Note 4 on Friday

I hope you are right! I'll have to call my best buy to see what they say.
    10-14-2014 02:53 PM

Perhaps but it doesn't seem likely. I bought an S3 thru them and had geek squad which came in handy when my phone stopped charging. The only thing is the replacement phone was refurbished which I didn't like. There wasn't a deductible though.

10-14-2014 03:32 PM
    Well customer service told me Verizon version will be available in store on the 17th but they don't ship till the 17th. Not sure I believe the Verizon version will be in store tho because Samsung promo terms even say Verizon customers have till the 22nd to pre order. We'll see.

10-14-2014 03:43 PM
    You will not get your Verizon business discount from Best Buy.
    Any discounts, usually just on service and accessories, is available only through corporate Verizon stores. Most business accounts won't help with the purchase price on the phone, so you could still purchase the phone at Best Buy and it should not affect any business discounts you are already getting on your service contract, as long as you don't change its terms.

10-14-2014 04:05 PM
    I work for bestbuy mobile. Our employee news says the note 4 will be available th e 24th. It will not be available on Friday for verizon. Whoever said it was is not informed
    reesh11 likes this.
    10-14-2014 04:26 PM
    Why would BestBuy release it a day after Verizon is supposed to (the 23rd) I dont believe you

10-14-2014 04:28 PM
    Why would BestBuy release it a day after Verizon is supposed to (the 23rd) I dont believe you

i meant to put 23rd typo
    10-14-2014 04:57 PM
    i meant to put 23rd typo
    Read before you post

JimSmith94 likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:00 PM
    `
    Read before you post

im sorry im not perfect like you.
    JimSmith94 likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:13 PM
    Read before you post

No need to harp on him. We all make mistakes.. I love that edit button .
    GregMargie likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:13 PM
    Read before you post

Relax big guy

JimSmith94 likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:34 PM
    `
    im sorry im not perfect like you.
    Well it is the second thread you've made the same mistake on therefore leading me to comment that it wasn't a mistake in the first place lol

Soundwavblike04 likes this.
    10-14-2014 05:43 PM
    Well it is the second thread you've made the same mistake on therefore leading me to comment that it wasn't a mistake in the first place lol

I got my days switched
    10-14-2014 06:09 PM
    Where did you get the info on the extended offer? I have been getting the run around up in the MA and NH Best Buys.
    10-15-2014 09:00 AM
    "Where did you get the info on the extended offer? I have been getting the run around up in the MA and NH Best Buys."

It's buried in the fine print on this page:

https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4

As far as spelling out when we're going to get our Verizon N4's I think it's completely irrelevant though, and I have been saying so for days. First of all, all other carriers are able to pre-order through 10/16, yet clearly many T-Mo customers and some AT&T customers already have them in their hands prior to 10/16. Secondly, the fine print says that "Verizon customers may pre-order through 10/22". For all we know Verizon negotiated a longer pre-order period for their customers because they're the biggest carrier in the U.S. Third, they really make no distinction between Verizon as a carrier and Verizon as a retailer. They're the same company, but they truly are two separate operations. It's completely possible that Verizon retail stores could wait an extra 6 days to get the phone while Best Buy and other 3rd party retailers are already selling them as of Friday. Everyone is trying to read into the fine print and coming up with their own conclusions, but at this point we just don't know what we don't know. Basically the bottom line is that once there is a supply of phones available for Verizon or any other carrier they're going to go on sale, regardless of what's been published as "street dates". Samsung is already trying to fight the tide of people defecting to the iPhone 6 and 6+. They surely are not going to tell any retailer "NO! You can't sell our phone before it's time."
    10-15-2014 11:20 AM