Note 4 Sticking with touchwiz or nova?

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sticking with touchwiz or nova?

Not like it matters but just nice to have it guess but only if you use Facebook of course.

I use Facebook but I'm just used to notifications not working on that app lol. They have been borked pretty much since the app came out. The Android Facebook app just sucks in general. I use it for occasional news feed browsing and that's it. I go to the mobile browser to read comments since the app doesn't organize comment replies.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: How long did u go b4 replacing touchwiz

All new note 4 owners how long b4 u replace touchwiz or is it instant u replaced it?

Posted via Android Central App

Why don't you not get a Samsung phone since you don't like touch wiz really where do you people come from im sure they'll love to take your money over at apple

Posted via the Android Central App

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Why don't you not get a Samsung phone since you don't like touch wiz really where do you people come from im sure they'll love to take your money over at apple

I think Samsung phones have got a lot more going for them (like the hardware) than touchwiz. Surely that's why people like Android over iOS; if you don't like the software out the box you can change it.

Stephen Martino

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 How long did u go b4 replacing touchwiz

Apex Pro with Apex Notifier. I've been using it for 3 years and love it. Has tons of options and you can make full use of all that gorgeous screen real estate

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

I've been using go launcher for awhile but it's been getting laggy with recent updates. So I switched to nova and has been running smoothly. But I'm going to give touchwiz a chance when I get the note 4.

TigerDave99

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Switched to Nova in less than 30 minutes. Was very easy to restore my previously save settings & layout from my S3.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Because the Note series is awesome but the beauty of Android is options.

It's Nova Prime for me. I tried to stick with TouchWiz and made it about 30 minutes. I like to have 2 docks, 6x6 icons, infinite looping of the home screens and dock. Gestures are also a very useful option. If TouchWiz gave me options, I might stay with it.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

skippyg

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

The only thing I really hate about touchwiz is the limitation of a 4x4 grid on the home screen. I use a lot of features in Nova launcher, but the only reason I really felt like I needed it was the 4x4 limit on the default one.

Agreed. I wonder why they stopped doing 5x5 grids or 5x4(cant remember). I know on the first note it had more.

louee6

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Honestly I used Nova on my last Note 3 and decided to give Touchwiz a try since they did some pretty decent updates to it and honestly I haven't experienced any lag or issues with Touchwiz. Now I did download Nova in order to activate the download booster, but haven't used Nova just yet. Overall, it feels pretty smooth!!

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Honestly I used Nova on my last Note 3 and decided to give Touchwiz a try since they did some pretty decent updates to it and honestly I haven't experienced any lag or issues with Touchwiz. Now I did download Nova in order to activate the download booster, but haven't used Nova just yet. Overall, it feels pretty smooth!!

Is the Booster working smoothly

Posted via Android Central App