Note 4 UK release date being pushed back to 24th October?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Very worried now as clove have pushed it back to 24th and on three website it says expected 24th October

Now is that if you order now or for those like Me pre ordered weeks ago? I pre ordered on 26th September the first day we could here

Ugh

Dave Higgs

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I think they would have texted us as they did last time it got pushed back. That's what I'm hoping anyway im still hopefull for Friday

Dave Higgs

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Very worried now as clove have pushed it back to 24th and on three website it says expected 24th October

Now is that if you order now or for those like Me pre ordered weeks ago? I pre ordered on 26th September the first day we could here

Ugh
Have you tried ringing Three mate, Might ring them myself but they will probably just not have a clue and just tell me a pack of lies

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered through Buymobiles.net and expecting stock shortly. I ordered a while back so I'm hopeful they may ship it on Friday.

No word of further delay from them as yet, however this goes down as a very poor launch from Samsung.

Good luck for Friday Folks :)

Posted via the Android Central App

kave2

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I got email from Clove yesterday saying it was pushed to 24th of October. Ordered ages ago. Very disappointed with Samsung.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Will give three a ring. Carphone Warehouse have said those pre ordered should still get theirs according to Android Central article

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Just rang three and they have nothing on the system that it's bring delayed and if there is no text tomorrow saying it's been delayed I will get it on Friday as expected

Fingers crossed

Dave Higgs

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Just rang three and they have nothing on the system that it's bring delayed and if there is no text tomorrow saying it's been delayed I will get it on Friday as expected

Fingers crossed
That's promising then hopefully we will get our's on Friday then. I'll be gutted if I have to wait another week

Heydar Afaily-Zadeh

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I spoke to Three UK today who confirmed first batch of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be released on 17th October 2014. Lets hope this actually happens. I guess any orders placed now will be delivered on 24th October 2014 to avoid any dissatisfaction.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I spoke to Three UK today who confirmed first batch of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be released on 17th October 2014. Lets hope this actually happens. I guess any orders placed now will be delivered on 24th October 2014 to avoid any dissatisfaction.
When did you order? I ordered 26th so hopefully we get them on Friday

Ryan Messer

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I just phoned CPW, who informed me that Samsung are giving them NO stock until next Friday. Very annoyed considering that I ordered on 28th September and I was guranteed at least 3 times it will be delivered tomorrow. So anyone who ordered from CPW doesn't look like there getting there phone tomorrow. CPW were told at something like 2:40 that Samsung won't be giving them phones.

What a shambles, thinking about Nexus 6 instead just out of principal!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I've just eyeballed a fired-up N4 in the local EE store (UK). Donned some +4D reading specs to get in close. Compared it alongside my G3, with latter's brightness set to 100% to match that of the former. Screen hardly any bigger, but my word! such richness of colour, such contrast. Not a pixel to be seen. Superb. Have never owned a Samsung....very impressed. Instinctively went bottom left for Back, however, rather than Sammy's bottom right.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay