Note 4 and your car, Compatible? Yes/No?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Just curious to see if we could get a list of what cars everyone was able to pair/connect to their Note 4s. I know my Note 3 and my Kia don't exactly get along, which is funny considering both of them call the same place home. I'm hoping the Note 4 is more completely compatible, especially since there's a feature on my Kia that lets me see diagnostic and pair Point of Interest items between my phone and my car's Navigation system.

Make/Model/Year and what if anything was or wasn't compatible would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

Nate512

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a 2010 mustang GT with ford sync navigation system and it works perfectly I even get texts via on screen and it will read them out loud and I can reply on the fly.

Posted on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Auxiliary Cord + Driving Mode = Car Compatible for me.

That's all I have as well. My car isn't smart - I just have an axillary jack.

I've been thinking about getting a bluetooth device (to place on my visor) for hands free calling but I keep hesitating.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
For whatever reason, I'm not getting metadata displayed, but steering wheel controls and panel controls work. Note 3 has always displayed metadata just fine. Car is 2011 Mazda CX-9 GT.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
That's all I have as well. My car isn't smart - I just have an axillary jack.

I've been thinking about getting a bluetooth device (to place on my visor) for hands free calling but I keep hesitating.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro.

Bluetooth Handsfree has come a long way in cars. I use it quite extensively when I need to touch base with someone that I don't want to spend too much time on the phone. The only problem is when someone comes close to hitting me on the road, I can't yell obscenities at them unless I'm quick with the Mute button.

journey13164

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Just curious to see if we could get a list of what cars everyone was able to pair/connect to their Note 4s. I know my Note 3 and my Kia don't exactly get along, which is funny considering both of them call the same place home. I'm hoping the Note 4 is more completely compatible, especially since there's a feature on my Kia that lets me see diagnostic and pair Point of Interest items between my phone and my car's Navigation system.

Make/Model/Year and what if anything was or wasn't compatible would be nice.

Thanks in advance!

I have a 2010 Kia Soul and my Note 4 paired with no problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Works great in my 2014 Hyundai Genesis coupe 3.8 Track. The touch navigation works great with it and I use Pandora all the time plus a lot of phone calls. I also use the steering wheel controls and they change the music in my apps including Pandora.

It auto connects when I turn on my car and it also sounds great. People told me I didn't sound good on my in-car bluetooth and Note 3 but they said with my Note 4 I sound like I'm talking on my phone and its really clear. That could be a software thing also.

The biggest problem I had with any Android based phones in the past was problems with connecting and even worst was auto connecting which are all good.

I'm happy overall

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Works great in my 2014 Hyundai Genesis coupe 3.8 Track. The touch navigation works great with it and I use Pandora all the time plus a lot of phone calls. I also use the steering wheel controls and they change the music in my apps including Pandora.

It auto connects when I turn on my car and it also sounds great. People told me I didn't sound good on my in-car bluetooth and Note 3 but they said with my Note 4 I sound like I'm talking on my phone and its really clear. That could be a software thing also.

The biggest problem I had with any Android based phones in the past was problems with connecting and even worst was auto connecting which are all good.

I'm happy overall

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I have a 2010 Kia Soul and my Note 4 paired with no problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

I paired it with my 2013 Hyundai Sonata just fine. It even shows my phones nickname on screen!

From my smokin' hot N4

These are probably going to be the closest I'll get to compare as I have a Kia Optima. When I connect my Note 3 it tells me that it's not 100% compatible. The Uvo app (Lets you keep track of your car's vitals when you're away from the car) also wasn't 100% compatible with the Note 3. I'm definitely hoping for 100% compatibility.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad