I've always had black/charcoal phones (including N2) and planned on getting same for N4. However when I went to preorder tonight my local BB didn't have any blacks available-only white. So I'm considering ordering white for the first time.

My question is what color case do you put on a white phone? I've always had a black case on my black phone. My daughter has a white S4 with a dark case and I don't think I like the looks of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    10-14-2014 09:08 PM
    Neo Hybrid Red
    TransAm461 likes this.
    10-14-2014 09:10 PM
    I got the clear/black edge ringke case on Amazon

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    10-14-2014 09:12 PM
    I got the clear/black edge ringke case on Amazon

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    I went with the clear too. I want to protect my N4 while still showing it's beauty.

Posted via Galaxy Note 3
    10-14-2014 09:14 PM
    What I look for is just how much of the back cover will actually be covered.
    Some cases have one large opening by the camera/heart sensor so the color of the phone shows through.
    I wouldn't like a black cover with areas of white showing through.
    However in the pictures I have seen the N4 Spigens appear to cover that area completely.
    10-14-2014 09:33 PM
    Just don't get a white case. I've had white phones for a little while now and I've noticed that white cases make the white on the bezel/back look yellowish. I think any case color, except white, looks good with a white phone. I don't know if you are male or female, but teal/aqua, red, dark purple, and royal blue look slammin' with a white phone. Right now I have this: Amazon.com: CellJoy Hybrid TPU 2PC Layered Hard Case Rubber Bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 (At&t / Verizon / US Cellular / Sprint / T-Mobile / Unlocked) [CellJoy Retail Packaging] (Teal / Blue): Cell Phones & Accessories on my N2 and it looks pretty sharp, even with the white accents. But honestly, I think the colors I mentioned are the best and then it comes down to preference. Again, I highly recommend you steer clear of white cases.
    10-14-2014 10:16 PM
    Neo Hybrid Red
    ^^^^ I will be also purchasing the Spigen Neo Hybrid Red for my new White Note 4... it's a great combination, and it will match my car too.... 1978 Pontiac Trans Am White exterior/Red interior
    ohbreeeezy and Katrina White1 like this.
    10-14-2014 10:58 PM
    At first I thought this said "Case Color for White People" I was like wowww, white people and minorities are supposed to have different color cases? How ignorant. Then I reread it, and I'm like youre an ***** (talking to myself). Lol.

Anyways... Navy blue cases on a white phone have always looked great to me! I also like the look of brown leather with white.
    10-14-2014 10:59 PM
    10-15-2014 05:50 AM
    I'm torn between white otterbox and the white slim armor from Spigen. Ordered both to see which I prefer. Sadly I'm on Verizon and have a week to go.
    10-15-2014 10:33 PM
    very nice covers
    Thanks

Did u buy the wireless back cover
    wondering if there is a fitting issue with covers
    cos wireless back makes it more thich
    10-17-2014 08:06 AM