Note 4 wins blind camera test

rhophotos

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Not surprised. Contrary to the prevailing narrative, Android OEM's make some damned good cameras when they want to and Samsung is usually one of the leaders.

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
As expected for me as well.
Once you sift through the biased comments and reviews it's clear who is in the lead. Apple cut so many corners on their new phones and it shows.

Imagine how shamed the Apple fans must feel after voting for the Note 4 over their precious Apple phone!

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Two out of three of my phones has tracking numbers.

The next major step will be an origin scan from FedEx. Even though the phones are picked and packed they are still not in the hands of the carrier!!

deparson

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
These blind tests are really important.

Image quality means so many different things to so many different people that allowing a crowd reviewed set of images like this really draws attention to what really matters- how good/bad an image looks to the people who are looking at them!!

I also think that a more 'expert' centric review is valuable as well but only when balanced with the consumer view.

Nick_1020

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Nice to see the Note 4 do so well...it has a very good camera.

Not surprised by the low scores for the Z3. I was extremely disappointed with the camera on it.

Would be interesting to see how the Note 4 would rate against the 1020 in a blind test.