Note 4 UK Pre-orders from Carphone Warehouse

Chris Kay76

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Just seen on the internet this morning that CPW have delayed despatch of the Note 4 until week commencing 27/10.
Is this a samsung issue or a CPW issue.
Tried calling and go through the options for phone delivery, you get a message saying about the incrediblke demand for the iphone 6 and that delays are possible then it cuts you off!!! Fuming. I don't give a sh*t about the ip6, I want an N4!!!

To make matters worse, my PAC code runs out on the 29th Oct. This is going to fun...NOT!!!

Dave Higgs

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: UK Pre-orders from Carphone Warehouse

I can't understand why the delay in the UK if people in USA have been getting theirs early.

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

Not impressed at all, also seen theyve put price up to £650. Since placing my order with CPW apart from order accepted etc o have had no information from them. Not sure if it samsung or CPW causing issues but service from both is crap. I could walk in a Apple Store and get a 6+ with no issues what's so ever. Come on CPW don't let me down on last few days Ya tossers

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Apparently they are aiming to delivery all pre orders by Friday 17th apart from the bronze one. Any orders after the pre order deadline will be delivered on 27ish with the bronze one

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I can't understand why the delay in the UK if people in USA have been getting theirs early.

Only us T-Mobile customers have received it early. The other carriers may receive them tomorrow or release day (Friday).

Ryan Messer

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse Pre-Order UK

So sort of regretting ordering from CPW, probably won't be doing it again after today's antics.
They Don't have Gold so if you pre-ordered that you will either get it on the 24th or the 27th ( I had two people telling me different dates) and if you pre-ordered black or white they did a Stock check over the phone and it looks like they haven't been sent any at all, I tried to change my colour to the black or white.

I know EE have stock if you Pre-Ordered as I phoned them too but if you want to purchase from now you will have to wait 14 days

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Carphone Warehouse Pre-Order UK

Guessing that's the same with three

I'm due to get my phone tomorrow but I pre ordered on the 26th September. If you order now it will be 24th at the earliest

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Carphone Warehouse Pre-Order UK

I have no issues with cpw, pre ordered received email order accepted and received text and email today saying order dispatched with tracking number. I spoke to them mid week and they explained all pre orders will be delivered for 17th apart from bronze. Any orders after that will be 27th inc the bronze as all stock has been sold. Excellent service very happy

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Got text and email from cpw saying my handset will be ready for collection around 13:00hrs from my local store. Very happy chicken. Result :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34