Best buy preorders at&t

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Probably late Thursday night/early Friday morning. I pre ordered from AT&T as backup.

Posted via Android Central App

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Probably late Thursday night/early Friday morning. I pre ordered from AT&T as backup.

Are you buying off of contract? When I tried to preorder from AT&T it took my eligibility away. I would have kept both preorders, but I didn’t want to walk into Best Buy Friday and not be able to get my phone because it would show I wasn’t eligible.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Are you buying off of contract? When I tried to preorder from AT&T it took my eligibility away. I would have kept both preorders, but I didn’t want to walk into Best Buy Friday and not be able to get my phone because it would show I wasn’t eligible.

I really don't know yet. If they give me the promo off contract then I will but I doubt they will so I'll probably do contract then pay ETF.

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I really don't know yet. If they give me the promo off contract then I will but I doubt they will so I'll probably do contract then pay ETF.

How will that work then? Say both your Best Buy and AT&T orders are here Friday. You'll cancel your AT&T order and get it from Best Buy, yet it will take up 24 hours to show you are elgibile after cancelling so Best Buy will not be able to process your order, right? So will you have to wait until Saturday?

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
How will that work then? Say both your Best Buy and AT&T orders are here Friday. You'll cancel your AT&T order and get it from Best Buy, yet it will take up 24 hours to show you are elgibile after cancelling so Best Buy will not be able to process your order, right? So will you have to wait until Saturday?

Well if it doesn't ship today I'm canceling and I will just return it straight to the store the one that is delivered to my house. It's only a backup if I can't get the promo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc