10-17-2014 12:10 PM
88 1234
tools
    That's interesting...

So if you buy the Note 4 at AT&T you don't get a headset, but if you buy a Note 4 for AT&T's network at BestBuy then you do get a headset?

According to the BestBuy website a wired headset is included...
    Best Buy is a 3rd party though. They might not have correct information or know which carrier does/doesn't have headphones.

I guess we'll find out.
    10-15-2014 11:50 AM
    I got the same box from my note 1.
    10-15-2014 11:54 AM
    My local ATT store said they cannot sell it to me for full retail? Have to go on Next?
    10-15-2014 12:10 PM
    It appears as if AT&T does not even include the owners manual only a quick start guide. May not be an issue to most but will be to someone who will be new to the Note series. Not convenient when learning the phone if you have to be near a pc looking at a downloaded manual.
    10-15-2014 12:11 PM
    Just picked up one at a corporate store in the Kansas City area also. In to big of a hurry to get to the playoff game to take pictures. There is plenty posted anyway.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 12:37 PM
    That's interesting...

So if you buy the Note 4 at AT&T you don't get a headset, but if you buy a Note 4 for AT&T's network at BestBuy then you do get a headset?

According to the BestBuy website a wired headset is included...

What's Included
    •Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G Cell Phone
    •Lithium-ion battery
    •USB data cable/charger
    •Wired stereo headset
    •Owner's manual
    Did anyone get a S5 from from at&t? What box did it have? I got my mom's S5 through Best Buy and that came with a nice box.

My phone always comes with the generic box because it's a exclusive.
    10-15-2014 12:37 PM
    Why people still preorder is baffling. In almost all cases, unless you like Apple phones, you can get your Android phone quicker if you just wait and buy in the store. Now I do understand the $200 promotion, but since I am buying this phone outright it didn't make sense

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-15-2014 12:43 PM
    Why people still preorder is baffling. In almost all cases, unless you like Apple phones, you can get your Android phone quicker if you just wait and buy in the store. Now I do understand the $200 promotion, but since I am buying this phone outright it didn't make sense

Not true. I pre-ordered on T-Mobile and got my phone on Monday.... If i waited to buy in store I'd have to wait till Friday.
    10-15-2014 12:51 PM
    It appears as if AT&T does not even include the owners manual only a quick start guide. May not be an issue to most but will be to someone who will be new to the Note series. Not convenient when learning the phone if you have to be near a pc looking at a downloaded manual.
    There is an app that is the owners manual. I personally am glad to see less paperwork in the box. It gets tossed anyway or just sits there for a year until I sell it to someone on Craigslist.
    10-15-2014 12:54 PM
    Picking mine up now in Philadelphia. No issues

Posted via Galaxy S5
    10-15-2014 01:04 PM
    There is an app that is the owners manual. I personally am glad to see less paperwork in the box. It gets tossed anyway or just sits there for a year until I sell it to someone on Craigslist.
    I'm aware of Samsung's online downloadable version of the owner's manual.
    Where is the "app" you speak of?
    10-15-2014 01:05 PM
    Do you think it's possible to take off the att branding? Why in the world would they do that? I'm wondering if acetone will take it off. I'm gonna try it when I get mine. Can't stand having that.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-15-2014 01:05 PM
    Why AT&T customers still preorder is baffling. In almost all cases, unless you like Apple phones, you can get your Android phone quicker if you just wait and buy in the store. Now I do understand the $200 promotion, but since I am buying this phone outright it didn't make sense

FIFY
    10-15-2014 01:08 PM
    Do you think it's possible to take off the att branding? Why in the world would they do that? I'm wondering if acetone will take it off. I'm gonna try it when I get mine. Can't stand having that.

Just purchase a new back cover and the problem is solved.
    10-15-2014 01:08 PM
    I'm aware of Samsung's online downloadable version of the owner's manual.
    Where is the "app" you speak of?
    Playstore sir
    Beltelmel likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:09 PM
    Did anyone get a S5 from from at&t? What box did it have? I got my mom's S5 through Best Buy and that came with a nice box.

My phone always comes with the generic box because it's a exclusive.

S5 had the samsung box. Not sure why AT&T insists upon giving the Note series the crappy orange box.
    10-15-2014 01:09 PM
    I am on ATT and getting mine before Friday as well.
    10-15-2014 01:10 PM
    Just purchase a new back cover and the problem is solved.
    But will it be the same white color cover? Idk if I can trust aftermarket

10-15-2014 01:24 PM
    I am going to go to a few stores after work and see what they say. The only store that I could get a person to actually answer said they weren’t selling until Friday.
    10-15-2014 01:45 PM
    Neither one of my local corporate stores will budge from Friday launch. Wtf
    10-15-2014 01:46 PM
    Neither one of my local corporate stores will budge from Friday launch. Wtf
    It just depends on location. Are you sure they're a corporate store and not a 3rd party one?
    10-15-2014 02:12 PM
    It just depends on location. Are you sure they're a corporate store and not a 3rd party one?
    I am guessing mine are corporate stores. They are listed as company stores while the other few are listed as authorized retailers.
    10-15-2014 02:16 PM
    I am guessing mine are corporate stores. They are listed as company stores while the other few are listed as authorized retailers.
    Yeah. Company stores are corporate. The authorized retailers are a 3rd party... AT&T has authorized them to sell but it's another company running the store such as cellular sales or whatever.
    10-15-2014 02:18 PM
    Yeah. Company stores are corporate. The authorized retailers are a 3rd party... AT&T has authorized them to sell but it's another company running the store such as cellular sales or whatever.
    I see. So I need to try a non-company store?
    10-15-2014 02:18 PM

So if I went to a t-mobile store last Monday the 13th they woukd sell me the phone?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    10-15-2014 02:20 PM
88 1234