just picked up AT&T note 4 from AT&T store..

gadget0530

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I just walked into an AT&T corporate store and asked them if they got any Samsung Note 4 in stock and they had a few white and a few black one in stock so I signed up for a new service and picked up a brand spanking new white note 4.
Pics are coming up soon.
as you expected aT&T has removed the original note for box and they have put it in the crappy AT&T box and the back cover often also has AT&T logo and there is no headphone inside the box

DSC03354.jpgDSC03345.jpg
DSC03352.jpgDSC03351.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03334.jpg
    DSC03334.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Just called my local CORPORATE store (not an authorized retailer who can do what they want) and they said that the N4 cannot be sold before Friday and if they do, there is a penalty levied upon them.

Hmm.

Kingb1186

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Just called my local at and t store and they said note 4 is available to be sold today. I almost want to do next plan and think bestbuy will not do that w 200 gift card promotion. If I do next 12, can I upgrade before 12 months if I pay off device

Posted via Android Central App

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Just called my local at and t store and they said note 4 is available to be sold today. I almost want to do next plan and think bestbuy will not do that w 200 gift card promotion. If I do next 12, can I upgrade before 12 months if I pay off device

Posted via Android Central App

Yes, you can upgrade early if you pay off the device, I believe, but you have to pay off the full amount of the device (so 20 months of payments, not 12 months). It explains it on the AT&T Next page, if you're interested!

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Was really hoping it wasn't true that they took the headphones out, but when I checked "What's in the Box" on the AT&T site, it pretty much confirms it. Bleh. They need to get their grubby hands off my stuff.

box.jpg

gadget0530

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
yup its a great device but AT&T has turned the premium device into crap with their crap boxes and removed headphones. But the device it self is awesome.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I feel like taking out the headphones and re-selling them would be borderline illegal or at least against Samsungs terms and conditions. Maybe not. It seems close to becoming a device reviewer so that you can flip the phone after the review.

I'm willing to bet that they don't come shipped with the device for that carrier. I bet Samsung sells the phones cheaper to AT&T without headphones so that A&T can make more money without reducing the price. Probably same for Verizon.

brynnadise

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
They are OK if included but just go to bestbuy and buy a pair of Sony in ear ones for $20. Sound just as good Imo

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have some headphones that I love, that's not the issue. But if they truly open the boxes and remove the headphone so they can sell them separately, I think that is wrong. If they are sold the phones, by Samsung, for a cheaper price without the headphones, then I'm not bothered. I don't purchase phones in-store because I dislike that they take them out of the box for me. I want to do that, thanks. I know, I'm anal.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01