just picked up AT&T note 4 from AT&T store..

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have some headphones that I love, that's not the issue. But if they truly open the boxes and remove the headphone so they can sell them separately, I think that is wrong. If they are sold the phones, by Samsung, for a cheaper price without the headphones, then I'm not bothered. I don't purchase phones in-store because I dislike that they take them out of the box for me. I want to do that, thanks. I know, I'm anal.
They don't remove them lol and I don't get why people think AT&T does that because that means they are doing something illegal I believe then which is selling opened products as "new". AT&T and verizon as well simply buys the device without earphones. They tell Samsung to not include them basically

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ATM2626

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
That's interesting...

So if you buy the Note 4 at AT&T you don't get a headset, but if you buy a Note 4 for AT&T's network at BestBuy then you do get a headset?

According to the BestBuy website a wired headset is included...

What's Included
•Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G Cell Phone
•Lithium-ion battery
•USB data cable/charger
•Wired stereo headset
•Owner's manual

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
That's interesting...

So if you buy the Note 4 at AT&T you don't get a headset, but if you buy a Note 4 for AT&T's network at BestBuy then you do get a headset?

Best Buy is a 3rd party though. They might not have correct information or know which carrier does/doesn't have headphones.

I guess we'll find out.

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
It appears as if AT&T does not even include the owners manual only a quick start guide. May not be an issue to most but will be to someone who will be new to the Note series. Not convenient when learning the phone if you have to be near a pc looking at a downloaded manual.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up one at a corporate store in the Kansas City area also. In to big of a hurry to get to the playoff game to take pictures. There is plenty posted anyway.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Mikey Morfin

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
That's interesting...

What's Included
•Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G Cell Phone
•Lithium-ion battery
•USB data cable/charger
•Wired stereo headset
•Owner's manual

Did anyone get a S5 from from at&t? What box did it have? I got my mom's S5 through Best Buy and that came with a nice box.

My phone always comes with the generic box because it's a exclusive.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Why people still preorder is baffling. In almost all cases, unless you like Apple phones, you can get your Android phone quicker if you just wait and buy in the store. Now I do understand the $200 promotion, but since I am buying this phone outright it didn't make sense

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Why people still preorder is baffling. In almost all cases, unless you like Apple phones, you can get your Android phone quicker if you just wait and buy in the store. Now I do understand the $200 promotion, but since I am buying this phone outright it didn't make sense

Not true. I pre-ordered on T-Mobile and got my phone on Monday.... If i waited to buy in store I'd have to wait till Friday.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
It appears as if AT&T does not even include the owners manual only a quick start guide. May not be an issue to most but will be to someone who will be new to the Note series. Not convenient when learning the phone if you have to be near a pc looking at a downloaded manual.

There is an app that is the owners manual. I personally am glad to see less paperwork in the box. It gets tossed anyway or just sits there for a year until I sell it to someone on Craigslist.

Beltelmel

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
There is an app that is the owners manual. I personally am glad to see less paperwork in the box. It gets tossed anyway or just sits there for a year until I sell it to someone on Craigslist.

I'm aware of Samsung's online downloadable version of the owner's manual.
Where is the "app" you speak of?

anon(5503495)

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Do you think it's possible to take off the att branding? Why in the world would they do that? I'm wondering if acetone will take it off. I'm gonna try it when I get mine. Can't stand having that.

Posted via Android Central App

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Why AT&T customers still preorder is baffling. In almost all cases, unless you like Apple phones, you can get your Android phone quicker if you just wait and buy in the store. Now I do understand the $200 promotion, but since I am buying this phone outright it didn't make sense

FIFY

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Do you think it's possible to take off the att branding? Why in the world would they do that? I'm wondering if acetone will take it off. I'm gonna try it when I get mine. Can't stand having that.

Posted via Android Central App

Just purchase a new back cover and the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech