08-23-2015 01:59 PM
235 ... 23456 ...
tools
    My local verizon WOULDNT sell me one. They had sold 10 today and had 10 come back(3 were online orders)

All of them said the home button, power button and volume buttons didnt work
    10-24-2014 06:48 PM
    I haven't had any issues, but speaking with a Verizon rep 2 days ago, it sounds like there may be an update coming down the pike on October 27th. If it's anything like the AT&T or T-Mobile updates, there could be a refinement to the device's battery use.

Posted via the Android Central App
    What AT&T update?
    10-24-2014 07:14 PM
    UPDAT TO MY POST
    Went to AT&T to switch my phone because of the backwards calendar and everything on the wrong side. This is how they set it up on release day. AT&T could not help me and after 45 minutes of debating because I would not except them doing a factory reset and losing everything they sent me to another store 25 miles away because they didn't have a black Note4 to swap. Waited about 45 minutes at new store because they were busy. The Tech examined my phone and could not figure out what was wrong so he about to swap. He checked with his manager ad she wanted to look at the phone, all were amazed and said they never saw this. She looked through the settings and under the developers are, there is a setting that force everything to display right to left. Wahat frustration the last couple of days but my Note 4 is a OK now and I'm loving it more.
    fwinst and bignick2135 like this.
    10-24-2014 07:39 PM
    I've had my Note 4 on for about 2 hours so far. It's still downloading all of my apps and seems to be taking a long time. At one point, I opened an app while several were downloading and it froze. I had to do a battery pull I'm still waiting for Smart Switch to load. I'm hoping that it's as slick as everyone says. Should I have somehow initiated Smart Switch before everything started downloading from my Google account or is this normal?
    10-24-2014 08:31 PM
    On VZ .... Here' one I have never heard of ... I was on hold with support for about 35 minutes from my land line about a memory card issue & both of my cell phones rang .... my deactivated Note 3 & my new Note 4 . I did go through the proper setup with my Note 3 off. After being on hold a 2nd time last night for 61 minutes, I decided to handle it today. It took them about 1.5 hours to figure this one out .... when we turned off the Note 3, the Note 4 could not take or make calls Finally tier 2 support had to remove the phone & put it back in the system & it worked BTW, the SanDisk Ultras are crap for memory cards!

Cheers, Jon
    10-24-2014 08:43 PM
    Humor me: Tomorrow when everyone goes to work (or class, or to run errands, etc) plug in your destination into the GPS and see if it stays on you, GPS stays locked, etc. Then report back.
    I've used Google maps a number of times for navigation with no issues with GPS lock
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-24-2014 09:06 PM
    I kerp getting wifi authentication errors with my home router. When i try to sign back on using the password, it doesn't take the password and keeps promoting me to sign on. A reboot usually fixes it.I have an att uverse router.

In my 2013 Toyota highlander playing music through Google play with bluetooth starts correctly showing the correct track, but if i try to change the track using the stereo controls the music pauses according to the stereo but it keeps playing with no sound on the phone. I have to reboot the phone for it to work again. I have tried to deleting the pairing many times with the same results.

My note 2 worked flawless in both instances.

Interesting. I have AT&T U-Verse router also and I'm having WiFi problems too.
    10-24-2014 11:23 PM
    I have an issue with bluetooth and streamming music thru my pioneer car deck. With my note 3 i could change songs etc from my car deck. Well it looks like it's not working for my note 4... only way to start, stop or change songs can only be done with my phone in hand. With the note 3 I just put the key in the ignition and voila music and full controle. Whats up with the note 4? Called Sammy and told my it was my deck the problem lol. No help there. Have any of u had this problem? Or does it work for u? A fix?
    10-25-2014 08:33 PM
    I have an issue with bluetooth and streamming music thru my pioneer car deck. With my note 3 i could change songs etc from my car deck. Well it looks like it's not working for my note 4... only way to start, stop or change songs can only be done with my phone in hand. With the note 3 I just put the key in the ignition and voila music and full controle. Whats up with the note 4? Called Sammy and told my it was my deck the problem lol. No help there. Have any of u had this problem? Or does it work for u? A fix?
    I did at first until i starting using power amp and all is well...i have 2014 lacrosse

10-25-2014 10:51 PM
    The only problem I've had is this issue I've already posted about here:http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...th-issues.html

Other than that, my att note 4 is great.
    10-25-2014 10:58 PM
    Thanks I will try that for sure. Tnx
    10-25-2014 11:49 PM
    Installed PowerAmp and no luck.... still have to change songs etc on the phone itself
    10-26-2014 09:36 AM
    Anybody having problems with video games crashing or not starting up on the Note 4?
    10-26-2014 12:47 PM
    I'm having the exact same issue with mine. I'm on verizon and my stereo is a Kenwood KDC-BT752HD.
    10-26-2014 09:14 PM
    Anyone using a Moto 360 with the Note 4? I've noticed that my Moto 360 is getting terrible battery life now that it is paired to the Note 4. I previously had it paired to my G3, I just reset the 360 today and paired to the Note 4 and the battery life drained incredibly fast. It doesn't make any sense why a different phone would drain the watch battery faster. I guess I'll try pairing it with my G3 again tomorrow and see if I'm just imagining things.
    StayFly likes this.
    10-26-2014 09:57 PM
    Some people have reported problems with GPS connectivity and maintaining a connection while moving. Hopefully this is just a software fixable problem, like so many other issues being reported here.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-27-2014 10:38 AM
    Some people have reported problems with GPS connectivity and maintaining a connection while moving. Hopefully this is just a software fixable problem, like so many other issues being reported here.

This is exactly my issue. I've exchanged the device once and switched the sim. It's a little better, but I'm going to try one more exchange to see if I can get this working. If not, they better issue a patch fast!!
    10-27-2014 11:47 AM
    I drove a 200 mile trip depending on this gps. The problem I had was the phone saying keep on my wife for better location. I did, & the phone picked up a strange wifi, then it rebooted my phone losing my Navigation! I shut off my wifi, then completed the rest of the trip with no problems!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-27-2014 12:44 PM
    I drove a 200 mile trip depending on this gps. The problem I had was the phone saying keep on my wife for better location. I did, & the phone picked up a strange wifi, then it rebooted my phone losing my Navigation! I shut off my wifi, then completed the rest of the trip with no problems!
    That's strange that while driving, you were asked to keep WiFi turned on. Where in a moving car are you supposed to get a WiFi signal? I would bet it was asking to take location cues from the mobile tower locations.

10-27-2014 03:07 PM
    A message popped up saying leaving your wifi on helps google maps find your location. I won't be doing that again.
    10-27-2014 09:44 PM
    Anyone using a Moto 360 with the Note 4? I've noticed that my Moto 360 is getting terrible battery life now that it is paired to the Note 4. I previously had it paired to my G3, I just reset the 360 today and paired to the Note 4 and the battery life drained incredibly fast. It doesn't make any sense why a different phone would drain the watch battery faster. I guess I'll try pairing it with my G3 again tomorrow and see if I'm just imagining things.
    I have both. I'm not having any battery drainage problems. I did notice that today there was an android wear update in the play store. Perhaps that will help.
    10-27-2014 09:56 PM
    I have both. I'm not having any battery drainage problems. I did notice that today there was an android wear update in the play store. Perhaps that will help.
    Yep, that seems to have fixed my issue. I am back to getting about the same battery life as I did when paired to the G3, thanks for replying!

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk Pro.
    10-27-2014 09:58 PM
    For some reason my SVoice turns on randomly even though I have it off its really weird it will be in my pocket and then I hear the SVoice come on it also seems to lag or stutter pretty often opening messages or fb or almost any application not all the time but a lot of the time
    10-30-2014 01:33 AM
    For the first couple of weeks, the screen write option worked great! I was able to show it off to everyone. It was easy and very fast. Now, when I actually need to use the screen write, my phone will only take the screen shot and not open the writing options with it. I went to my gallery and saw the screenshots. I opened the picture and clicked on the screen write option hoping it would work but unfortunately the writing portion of it did not open again. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    10-30-2014 02:19 AM
    The problem I had was the phone saying keep on my wife for better location.
    Maybe the phone knew your wife was a better navigator? Although, I don't see why it would tell you to nag her for directions.
    10-30-2014 03:50 AM
235 ... 23456 ...