Nexus 6 v Note 4

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I love the note 4 but the thought of having 64gb of internal memory and a 6 inch screen is appealing lol. The sole reason I got the note 4 is screen size but Damn the nexus 6 making me thinking of returning this lol.

Nexus 6 amoled or lcd?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

IrishFXDB

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nexus 6

It is not the same camera as the Moto X 2014. The only things they share are resolution and the ring flash. The full camera specs are listed on each phone's respective site if anyone doubts me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I won't be. I have my phone for awhile. The next phone I'm working on is getting the gf to get an iPhone 6. She will love it.. Just have to get her used to change haha.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I left a Note device once (Note 3) thinking I would like something else better.. I am not making that mistake again :)
I had a nexus 5 and loved it but the battery was sub par and no WiFi calling. I have a signal Booster so wifi calling is null and hopefully the battery in the nexus 6 us good enough. Probably just buy it in full

Hopefully is uses a micro sim and not a nano so I can switch easily

IrishFXDB

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

The battery in this is the same size as the Note 4's battery and Android L is supposed to improve battery life by upwards of 30% due to better overall power management. Tmo also confirmed an OTA update allowing WiFi calling in early 2015.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The battery in this is the same size as the Note 4's battery and Android L is supposed to improve battery life by upwards of 30% due to better overall power management. Tmo also confirmed an OTA update allowing WiFi calling in early 2015.

Interesting.. Didn't know it'd have wifi calling.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Now I really want it lol. Took both major reasons why I sold my nexus 5 and fixed them.... Ugh I'll decide in 10 days and decide what I'll want to do lol

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

I was tempted. But I decided to stay with Note 4. Primarily for the S-Pen. And I don't think I would like a phone bigger than Note 4. (Even Note 4 was a stretch for me).

However I will be getting Nexus 9 and let my Nexus 7 rest in peace.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I have had the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4 and Nexus 5, as much as I loved stock android, over time it got to be a bit dull, so I flashed roms and flashd roms and went back to stock and flashed, I think you get the idea. 5.0 will give it a fresh clean look. I'm sure the Nexus 6 will be a great device and from the specs it looks awesome but with out the stellar Multi-tasking ability and the S-Pen of the note 4, IMO it's just yet another big phone. A phone that size needs to have something that separates from every other BIG phone on the market in Android land, heck now even in Apple land. This is where the Note sets itself apart. As much as I loved the nexus line, it was time for me to try something different, Note 4 is just to much of a BOSS to go back now.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I was tempted. But I decided to stay with Note 4. Primarily for the S-Pen. And I don't think I would like a phone bigger than Note 4. (Even Note 4 was a stretch for me).

However I will be getting Nexus 9 and let my Nexus 7 rest in peace.
Eh dual core cpu with Android? I'm happy enough with my tab s 10.5 that wouldn't even consider the nexus 9 Tbh

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

So.... I have the following in my possession or on the way.

- The spigen metal slate tpu case (whatever is called)
- Samsung black case
- UAG Clear (Maverick)
- Spigen Slim Armor in metal slate.
- 3 different tempered glass screen protectors, hoping one will fit.
- Samsung official battery and charger

The last 3 hours or so have been VERY stressful as I read the Nexus 6 announcement to come to Verizon. (I had written Verizon off as a possibility.....) This after spending all that money on accessories for the Note!

I was having remorse, but realized that if the 6 does impress greatly and it's confirmed that Verizon truly will get good updates and all that, then maybe I'll sell on swappa and buy the nexus 6. I won't actually be out that much money. I had bought my Note 4 on Swappa in Feb this year for $590 (which wasn't that bad of a price for a clean one).

That Nexus 6 does look **** tempting though........!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois