This question would be aimed at previous Note owners too.
    How secure is the stylus holder? I have used my phones as a GPS on a clip on my motorcycle handlebars for years. That is the plan for the Note 4, if I ever get it. What are the odds that the stylus will vibrate loose?
    I may have to modify something to retain the stylus when it is in the clip.
    10-15-2014 02:21 PM
    My Note 3 is still solid. It slides in then kind of locks in I guess you could say? Same with the Note 4. I can't see myself knocking it out unless I dropped the phone onto the floor.. Then that might knock it out.
    10-15-2014 03:15 PM
    I've never used it attached to a motorcycle, but in general it is secure. You have to use a fingernail to pull it out. It wont just fall out. I wouldn't expect it to be a problem.
    10-15-2014 03:18 PM
    I've never used it attached to a motorcycle, but in general it is secure. You have to use a fingernail to pull it out. It wont just fall out. I wouldn't expect it to be a problem.
    This .
    10-15-2014 03:19 PM
    This question would be aimed at previous Note owners too.
    How secure is the stylus holder? I have used my phones as a GPS on a clip on my motorcycle handlebars for years. That is the plan for the Note 4, if I ever get it. What are the odds that the stylus will vibrate loose?
    I may have to modify something to retain the stylus when it is in the clip.
    I would have to say it holds it in place very good. No worries there.

Side note though what kinda set up do u use to attach it to the handlebars. As i am a rider myself and would love to do this
    10-15-2014 03:58 PM
    I would have to say it holds it in place very good. No worries there.

Side note though what kinda set up do u use to attach it to the handlebars. As i am a rider myself and would love to do this
    I use a RAM universal finger grip mount on one bike, and a RAM X-Grip on another. The universal finger grip mount is very secure and I could adapt some form of plate to keep the stylus from coming out. But it may be too small for the Note 4. The X-Grip should hold it, but the X-Grip is not as secure, and it would be hard to adapt a stylus 'keeper'.
    But RAM has about anything you need.
    10-16-2014 12:18 AM
    its secure for me but I never rode on a motorcycle in a belt clip. I'd be afraid the phone would come out the clip before the stylus does
    10-16-2014 08:54 PM