Call Disconnects

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
As expected, i'm getting call disconnects with my note 4 (tmobile) in areas where this did not happen with my note 3. Anyone have this issue yet?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
As expected, i'm getting call disconnects with my note 4 (tmobile) in areas where this did not happen with my note 3. Anyone have this issue yet?

Go into your settings and dig around for where you can change your roaming crap. Change them to use roaming and reboot. I'm not sure about Tmo but on Sprint I had the same problem. I changed the settings to be able to roam on GSM (cell and data) and problem disappeared!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As expected? Why did you expect that? Just curious.

It could be due to some VoLTE issues. Try turning that off and see if it helps.

My phone calls have all been working just fine.

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
As expected? Why did you expect that? Just curious.

It could be due to some VoLTE issues. Try turning that off and see if it helps.

My phone calls have all been working just fine.

I say expected because it is the nature of the beast when one likes to have the latest and best right away. Since this is brand new bugs have to exist and it takes months for someone to finally understand these are real issues that need to be fixed. This is why I am not complaining and have full expectations of the note 4 having issues. It is the name of the game. We are all beta testers and until lots of people report the same issue nothing happens.

I'll try roaming but my tmobile signal has strong...

How does one know if volte is sending in my area?

Posted via Note 4!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I say expected because it is the nature of the beast when one likes to have the latest and best right away. Since this is brand new bugs have to exist and it takes months for someone to finally understand these are real issues that need to be fixed. This is why I am not complaining and have full expectations of the note 4 having issues. It is the name of the game. We are all beta testers and until lots of people report the same issue nothing happens.

I'll try roaming but my tmobile signal has strong...

How does one know if volte is sending in my area?

Posted via Note 4!

I think T-Mobile shows it on their site.. I'd have to check to be sure. Try turning VoLTE off for awhile and see if it helps. It's under settings (see below).

Attachments

• 1413407047087.jpg
    1413407047087.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 1413407055525.jpg
    1413407055525.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 76

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Interesting though. Didn't T-Mob say that transferring calls between cells, LTE, and Wifi would be seamless?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Interesting though. Didn't T-Mob say that transferring calls between cells, LTE, and Wifi would be seamless?

No they said from LTE to wifi. It won't work from wifi to LTE.

Also his issue may be with VoLTE messing up.. Even in implemented areas it has issues sometimes since they may be working on the towers or a number of factors. At the moment VoLTE works fine for me.

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
No they said from LTE to wifi. It won't work from wifi to LTE.

Also his issue may be with VoLTE messing up.. Even in implemented areas it has issues sometimes since they may be working on the towers or a number of factors. At the moment VoLTE works fine for me.

Gotcha'. Thanks

jag624

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Are you in the South Florida area? I'm seeing reports of voice/data issues on another community and it seems isolated to Florida. Kinda concerning.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you in the South Florida area? I'm seeing reports of voice/data issues on another community and it seems isolated to Florida. Kinda concerning.

I'm in Jacksonville.. VoLTE is fine here. I haven't been down south yet with my Note 4.