10-30-2014 11:37 AM
132 1234 ...
tools
    Yeah so I guess you like showing off your feminine side by getting a white phone. Just like 99% of women with white iPhone's
    There is nothing about the color white that is feminine.. I have the black Note 4, but have had my fair share of white phones.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    troshs, jayochs and peterburns like this.
    10-15-2014 10:00 PM
    Yeah so I guess you like showing off your feminine side by getting a white phone. Just like 99% of women with white iPhone's
    Then your just insecure inside do you also not wear pink shirts?

I'm fine with my white note 4 and love the color of the phone. Couldn't be happier with the phone itself

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    peterburns likes this.
    10-15-2014 10:05 PM
    Then your just insecure inside do you also not wear pink shirts?

I'm fine with my white note 4 and love the color of the phone. Couldn't be happier with the phone itself

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    1. I saw and felt both the white and black. The white is absolutely gorgeous and if anything may help you pick up the women. 2. Make sure you get a clear case to show off this beauty. 3. Pink shirts, shorts or boxers if anything may help you pick up the women.
    10-15-2014 10:09 PM
    I wish I got the white, I'm see if I can change the color.
    10-15-2014 10:12 PM
    As I said earlier, while I still like the charcoal better, I think the metal accents do much much more for the white N4 than they do for the charcoal N4. I would always prefer viewing with a dark bezel. But those metal accents on the white almost give you the feeling of how you would expect fine crystal to be presented or sterling tableware. I would bet anything that we would not be as impressed with the white were it not for the metal frame and even the way the home button is trimmed out.
    10-15-2014 10:24 PM
    As I said earlier, while I still like the charcoal better, I think the metal accents do much much more for the white N4 than they do for the charcoal N4. I would always prefer viewing with a dark bezel. But those metal accents on the white almost give you the feeling of how you would expect fine crystal to be presented or sterling tableware. I would bet anything that we would not be as impressed with the white were it not for the metal frame and even the way the home button is trimmed out.
    Right, the metal frame does make it stand out, it looks really nice. I'm going for the white.
    10-15-2014 10:34 PM
    Is it true the Charcoal feels "softer" to the touch on the back? That would certainly be a point to consider.

I really keep going back and forth between black and white...
    The charcoal does feel a bit softer. However, the white doesn't have a hard plastic feel. It's just not quite as soft.

You really can't go wrong with either color. They're both great looking devices.
    Bianca Horkan likes this.
    10-15-2014 11:15 PM
    The charcoal does feel a bit softer. However, the white doesn't have a hard plastic feel. It's just not quite as soft.

You really can't go wrong with either color. They're both great looking devices.
    I agree with this.
    10-15-2014 11:25 PM
    Right, the metal frame does make it stand out, it looks really nice. I'm going for the white.
    That was my main reasoning
    10-15-2014 11:29 PM
    That was my main reasoning
    I thought the metal accent was nice but more than that I liked the pearly/opal kind of look on the front. And it just somehow makes the colors on the screen look even more beautiful.
    10-15-2014 11:55 PM
    Frost white is simply beautiful, looks even better than iPhone 6 in my opinion
    charles clarke3 likes this.
    10-16-2014 01:22 AM
    After seeing how badly the iPhone 5s black looks after you scratch it... I went with white... If you scratch it(hope not),its less noticeable on the edges

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-19-2014 08:09 AM
    Actually, I ended up getting the black and am loving the color more than I thought. Plus, the back of the black one feels more like leather than the plastic feel of the white one
    10-19-2014 09:01 AM
    I do like the looks of the white. I saw them on display at the local Best Buy. But the black one looks better in cases to me. And my Note 4 is definitely in a case all the time.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-19-2014 09:33 AM
    When I purchased my Note 3 ladt year, I wanted the Black one, but at the Sprint store i was at, they only had white available. So I settled for the White one. It did eventually grow on me however. I now see the appeal of White phones.

But when i picked up my Note 4 yesterday, I fell in love with the Black. Its so sleek and professional looking, that i had to get it.

10-19-2014 09:42 AM
    I preoredered the black, but ended up switching to the white one before I left Best Buy.

10-19-2014 09:44 AM
    After having black for 4 years I'm completely happy with my black 4. No regrets at all.

10-19-2014 10:01 AM
    After having black for 4 years I'm completely happy with my black 4. No regrets at all.

Same here. Once you go black, you never go back.
    gdhampton7 likes this.
    10-19-2014 10:05 AM
    White is for people who want the "Hey look at me I'm cool and young" factor. Nothing else
    Old Guy 59 likes this.
    10-19-2014 10:06 AM
    White is for people who want the "Hey look at me I'm cool and young" factor. Nothing else
    I disagree with that. Even though I have the black Note 4 now, I have had white phonesin the past and it wasn't to get attention. I think Thai we may be putting too much emphasis on what the colors mean or who they represent. Sometimes we choose things just because we like them and not because of what they represent.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-19-2014 10:11 AM
    The white Note 4 looks beautiful. But I decided to get blacks since it's less distracting when watching videos and I already have a white phone. I like to switch it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-19-2014 10:11 AM
    I always get black phones. You know what they say, once you go black....

10-19-2014 10:15 AM
    I get white every time...
    10-19-2014 10:46 AM
    10-19-2014 12:37 PM
    Regrets, I've had a few. No question the white one is SUPER sharp looking, and the charcoal is a bit blah. However . . . . I, too, noticed that the back "pleather" was softer and provided a much better grip on the charcoal than the white. And I'd say a good grip is no small matter when you're talking about a phone as big as your head. It'll be charcoal gray for me by a hair, with occasional regrets, I'm sure. For now, just wishing it would get here!
    Old Guy 59 likes this.
    10-19-2014 04:53 PM
132 1234 ...