10-30-2014 12:37 PM
132 ... 456
tools
    Well I pre-ordered the white but to this day it hasn't arrived, I bought a black as a walk in.

I had a white s-view case that I put on it and I came to the conclusion that the white although looking very nice was a little too "shiny" for me, too showy, for a smaller phone I think I'd like that, but for a such a big phone and having it around the office I like the more reserved look. Also I don't know why but there was something feminine about the white color, maybe it was just the s-view case and how it looked like a clutch when closed but I am happy with the black.
    10-29-2014 05:16 PM
    I get black for practical purposes - White is more eye-catching, and therefore a more obvious target to someone contemplating mugging someone .
    10-29-2014 05:23 PM
    I get black for practical purposes - White is more eye-catching, and therefore a more obvious target to someone contemplating mugging someone .
    You can't be serious...
    10-29-2014 05:24 PM
    You can't be serious...
    why not? he's got a point. in a crowd of people in the streets, a white phone stands out as opposed to a darker phone. what catches your eye more quickly? the white phone. someone wants to run by you and snatch it, they most likely saw you brandishing your huge white phone over the other dude with the black phone.
    msndrstood and Katrina White1 like this.
    10-29-2014 06:47 PM
    why not? he's got a point. in a crowd of people in the streets, a white phone stands out as opposed to a darker phone. what catches your eye more quickly? the white phone. someone wants to run by you and snatch it, they most likely saw you brandishing your huge white phone over the other dude with the black phone.
    That's when I would have to pull out my huge black Glock.
    desnabc44 and jayochs like this.
    10-29-2014 07:31 PM
    Yeah, that'd stop anyone in their tracks. Wait, ohhh. Glock. Got it.
    jayochs likes this.
    10-30-2014 09:17 AM
    Yeah, that'd stop anyone in their tracks. Wait, ohhh. Glock. Got it.
    lmfao.
    good man!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.
    10-30-2014 12:37 PM
132 ... 456