Note 4 - Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

I preoredered the black, but ended up switching to the white one before I left Best Buy.

Posted via the Android Central App

twooit

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

After having black for 4 years I'm completely happy with my black 4. No regrets at all.

Chuondroid

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

White is for people who want the "Hey look at me I'm cool and young" factor. Nothing else

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

White is for people who want the "Hey look at me I'm cool and young" factor. Nothing else
I disagree with that. Even though I have the black Note 4 now, I have had white phonesin the past and it wasn't to get attention. I think Thai we may be putting too much emphasis on what the colors mean or who they represent. Sometimes we choose things just because we like them and not because of what they represent.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

The white Note 4 looks beautiful. But I decided to get blacks since it's less distracting when watching videos and I already have a white phone. I like to switch it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

I always get black phones. You know what they say, once you go black....

Stumpy Joe

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

Regrets, I've had a few. No question the white one is SUPER sharp looking, and the charcoal is a bit blah. However . . . . I, too, noticed that the back "pleather" was softer and provided a much better grip on the charcoal than the white. And I'd say a good grip is no small matter when you're talking about a phone as big as your head. It'll be charcoal gray for me by a hair, with occasional regrets, I'm sure. For now, just wishing it would get here!

brucesmays

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I wish they would make the note 4 in purple. That would be my choice of color. I ordered mine in black.

robertc88

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

White distracts me watching videos/movies. Charcoal black since launch and I will not switch. Never did with any smartphone I ever owned and I have/had plenty.

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site

I am so sick of black/grey that I'll take ANY color but black. Would love the bronze one but doubt Sprint will ever get it.

That said, the interior of my home is trimmed in black. It's a beautiful accent color. The main problem is we have dark green counter tops and I'm constantly losing my phone because it blends in. A white phone will never get lost.

Rocky5000100

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

I think the charcoal looks more premium vs the white. I'm happy with my choice.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk 2

rhophotos

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

I got the white but like the feel of the black back better. I think i might want to get a black backplate and pair it with the white N4 and see how that looks.

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site

My last 2 phones gave been white and my n4 is white. I started out with a bunch of black phones and i just dont like it.

Now give me a pink one at launch and that'd be my phone.

Rocking the Note 4