Note 4 - Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

I'm gonna be all girly this time around and first time with my phone. I have always gotten black phones and tablets. Then I got the white samsung tablet 8.4 with a pink case and I love it. So I'm getting a white phone, I have seen both and the white really stands out to me. So white phone it is for me. I ordered 3 cases (first time) pink/black trim, pink/white trim and a clear one. I for one don't care about how the back feels as mine will be in a case. I didn't feel much difference when touching them in the T-mobile store.

tartrate

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

I preordered the white version but honestly I think I would be happy with having either color.

jrsmiles

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

I was up for either. It's getting a case anyway so...

My ATT store only had black so that's what I got.

androidcoolness

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I always get black phones in the past, so was thinking of getting a white one to change it up, and it does look nice. But the more I think about it, a white phone will have more glare bouncing in your eye, and I do think the whiteness does distract a bit when reading or watching videos. It does look nice though when looking at the phone from far away (shiny white), but for practical reasons, I'll probably get a black phone.

If I were to buy a new car though, I'd probably pick white with extra clearcoat. :)

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

Hell no love the black look, Looks more technology ish if ya know what I meen

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

The S-view cover looks great on the black.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

Looks more technology ish: ie most technology products are black / grey ish if that explains it better. I knew I'd not really put what I ment but couldn't be arsed to change it

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

Looks more technology ish: ie most technology products are black / grey ish if that explains it better. I knew I'd not really put what I ment but couldn't be arsed to change it

Nah, not really, but to each their own :). I've had devices in black, silver, silver and black, gunmetal, midnight blue, plum and gunmetal grey, pebble blue, and now my Note and iPad Mini Retina are both white.

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

Nah, not really, but to each their own :). I've had devices in black, silver, silver and black, gunmetal, midnight blue, plum and gunmetal grey, pebble blue, and now my Note and iPad Mini Retina are both white.
Ok each to there own but that was my opinion

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

The one thing I did notice whenI would get white phones is that I grew tired of the white color over time. I don't know why that is, but I do. I never get tired of the black though.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

The one thing I did notice whenI would get white phones is that I grew tired of the white color over time. I don't know why that is, but I do. I never get tired of the black though.

That happened to me too

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Love the looks of the white but the feel of the black was better. It was a toss up. Went with the black in the end.

Posted via the Android Central App

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I was losing sleep the week of launch regarding which color. Went with black for a few personal reasons. IMO As a male I felt the white was a little to bold from a professional standpoint. It's a great casual color but not a suit and tie color if you rock it naked. I don't like the white bezels although the white is very striking. Lastly and most important (already having a black note 3), I could sneak a black note 4 into the house without my wife knowing I got a new phone off contract for 825 dollars. LOL! . I would not have been able to get away with that with the white. Hence my decision was made. However, she still figured it out so I gave her my note 3 to ease her pain.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I was losing sleep the week of launch regarding which color. Went with black for a few personal reasons. IMO As a male I felt the white was a little to bold from a professional standpoint. It's a great casual color but not a suit and tie color if you rock it naked. I don't like the white bezels although the white is very striking. Lastly and most important (already having a black note 3), I could sneak a black note 4 into the house without my wife knowing I got a new phone off contract for 825 dollars. LOL! . I would not have been able to get away with that with the white. Hence my decision was made. However, she still figured it out so I gave her my note 3 to ease her pain.

She could tell the difference between the Note 3 and 4? I'm impressed. Running those things by the wife is hard. Glad I don't have that problem anymore.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon