Note 4 - Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
She could tell the difference between the Note 3 and 4? I'm impressed. Running those things by the wife is hard. Glad I don't have that problem anymore.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

My solution for running this by the husband --buying him one too! So he has the black, I have the white.

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I originally pre-ordered the black, having come from the white note 1, blue note 2, white note 3, I just got a white car and said hey i'll probably just go back with a white one, up until the day of delivery I was going back and forth. and my deciding factor was, instead of having to wait another day and have the phone and not be able to play with it, until I get a new one, just to avoid a restocking fee... I said screw it and couldn't be happier.

PS.

Samsung didn't have a white protective cover case, so the black with blue looks sleek and sexy, but not as sexy as the bare naked phone... anything naked (almost anything: fill in my wife, other women, my phone, and myself) is just sexy itself! Don't you agree?

pollyb

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm debating - love the look of the white for all the reasons mentioned. I did see someone's white iPhone in a purple case at BB- the case didn't look so great on white phone. I think I'd go with white but I'm wondering about the look of content on screen framed in white. I have a black TV - when I bought the TV I was tempted by a beautiful silver version, but when I saw TV/movies on the screen, they definitely looked sharper/nicer with black frame.

akrango

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I actually did the opposite, ordered white then when I went to BB to play with them I realized I wanted black. I like the professional look of the black. The white front is nice though.

Lucas3

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I was losing sleep the week of launch regarding which color. Went with black for a few personal reasons. IMO As a male I felt the white was a little to bold from a professional standpoint. It's a great casual color but not a suit and tie color if you rock it naked. I don't like the white bezels although the white is very striking. Lastly and most important (already having a black note 3), I could sneak a black note 4 into the house without my wife knowing I got a new phone off contract for 825 dollars. LOL! . I would not have been able to get away with that with the white. Hence my decision was made. However, she still figured it out so I gave her my note 3 to ease her pain.

Posted via the Android Central App

That is hilarious, awesome move that I want to try but the way Verizon is playing games might be another week.

louee6

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love my black Note 4, plus to me it looks better in cases!! Then again, everyone has there own preference!!

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I have to laugh when people put labels on phone colors. Both colors look extremely nice..Neither one decides your gender, and neither one will decide your fate in receiving a promotion at work. :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that approximately 99% of girls have a white phone (usually iphone).

Therefore, I went black

Don't live your life like that bro. Be yourself! Don't buckle to self-perceived societal norms! Follow your heart and never look back!

toonzizhere

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Had the black S5 and I think it had a gripper back then the white version. It felt really good to me anyways. Tmo didn't have the black in stock so went with the white, after never using one that color. It looks good, and once my case arrives the back won't matter much. The back on this isn't half bad tho, having said that. I'm sure I'll get used to the front being white.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Had the black S5 and I think it had a gripper back then the white version. It felt really good to me anyways. Tmo didn't have the black in stock so went with the white, after never using one that color. It looks good, and once my case arrives the back won't matter much. The back on this isn't half bad tho, having said that. I'm sure I'll get used to the front being white.

Yeah problem with white, its always in your face as it were. Very noticeable, I don't want to get snow blindness while looking at my phone for too long. .

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah problem with white, its always in your face as it were. Very noticeable, I don't want to get snow blindness while looking at my phone for too long. .

Haha .. maybe I should get a white one instead of this black one so I can see snow more? Florida doesn't see snow :(.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Most of us put a case on it anyway so why does the color matter. I have a spiegen slate blue case on top of my white.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 3 in white. Hasn't gotten dirty. Love the white. I am getting the Note4 next month. Still undecided on color. I have only seen pics. Need to see them. Then will decide

Posted via Android Central App

toonzizhere

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

This is true, although I do like how it makes the screen pop out. I'm more into the subtleness of black, but I'm sure I'll get used to the white. My case is black, but it won't hide all the white. Hopefully I'll enjoy the contrast (when the case decides to arrive)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool