Note 4 - Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

longdage

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

I ended up getting the white, and I'm glad I did. I also purchased a black Otterbox for it (black is the only color they had so far). And the contrast between the white phone and black Otterbox looks great.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone regret getting charcoal black??

I ended up getting the white, and I'm glad I did. I also purchased a black Otterbox for it (black is the only color they had so far). And the contrast between the white phone and black Otterbox looks great.

Can you post a picture?

Naolin

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Well I pre-ordered the white but to this day it hasn't arrived, I bought a black as a walk in.

I had a white s-view case that I put on it and I came to the conclusion that the white although looking very nice was a little too "shiny" for me, too showy, for a smaller phone I think I'd like that, but for a such a big phone and having it around the office I like the more reserved look. Also I don't know why but there was something feminine about the white color, maybe it was just the s-view case and how it looked like a clutch when closed but I am happy with the black.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
You can't be serious...

why not? he's got a point. in a crowd of people in the streets, a white phone stands out as opposed to a darker phone. what catches your eye more quickly? the white phone. someone wants to run by you and snatch it, they most likely saw you brandishing your huge white phone over the other dude with the black phone.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
why not? he's got a point. in a crowd of people in the streets, a white phone stands out as opposed to a darker phone. what catches your eye more quickly? the white phone. someone wants to run by you and snatch it, they most likely saw you brandishing your huge white phone over the other dude with the black phone.

That's when I would have to pull out my huge black Glock. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie