Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

So in anticipation for the Note 4, i went into Best Buy and bought an LG G3, I have the ability to get a full refund and basically swap it for a Note 4 if i want to. The only problem is, that i cannot decide whether to do so, the G3 is a pretty awesome phone but then again i probably wont have this opportunity again. Let me know what device you think I should go for...

You better hold off for another week and get the Verizon Note 4.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Just walking out with my Note 4. Pre-ordered 09-21. Got it on Next (at&t), got my $200 gift card, no activation fee, and will be getting $100 account credit for porting in a new line with Next. Yes!

Posted via the Android Central App

Wow so you could use Next! I may buy off contract after all...

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Just walking out with my Note 4. Pre-ordered 09-21. Got it on Next (at&t), got my $200 gift card, no activation fee, and will be getting $100 account credit for porting in a new line with Next. Yes!

What a tease :p

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

What phone did you trade in?? Did you use the gift card towards the purchase of the N4??

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I just looked online at whether or not my bb has any available for pickup and nope, they don't. I still haven't gotten an email, so I think they just didn't get any or got too few. What a joke! Launch day and people pre-ordered and nothing... Isn't that the point of a pre-order? Anyway, I guess I'll just forget about it for now and wait until I get the email. I guess $200 trade in is worth the wait. But what a joke.

rellim

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

My bb got only 8 and although I pre-ordered a charcoal one on Monday, they didn't have enough for me. Worst yet, I had to harass the clerk to get him to check the backroom because he initially told me that "AT&T" hadn't released the Note 4 and they had none in stock. No word on when their next shipment arrives. I am pissed cause I always have success with pre-orders! Last time I trust Best Buy. I should have pre-ordered from AT&T or Amazon online like I normally do.

MoonShade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I just talked to my Best Buy and they still haven't unloaded the truck that came today with the phones on it. So it might be there but in the process of being unloaded.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Any headphones?

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

What phone did you trade in?? Did you use the gift card towards the purchase of the N4??

A Galaxy Nexus. Didn't have to use the gift card because I got the phone on Next. Only paid the tax.

Yup. Repackaged in ugly at&t box. The guy next to me got one from another carrier. I didn't ask him which but he had the nice Samsung box.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

BTW, they only had enough to cover the pre-orders.

joewoo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

That's an at&t box!!!! I thought it would be a samsung box

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I just talked to my Best Buy and they still haven't unloaded the truck that came today with the phones on it. So it might be there but in the process of being unloaded.
As much as I would like to blame Best Buy for this, this is Samsungs fault. They either didn't expect this much demand or it's a production issue. They really dropped the ball on this.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

No problems in South Florida. Brought in my $20 go phone. Did att Next and got my $200 gift card

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

Wow so you could use Next! I may buy off contract after all...

Yes and I didn't have to force it at all. We just discussed which would be the best option for my circumstances. Opted for Next just like I had already figured I would want.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

No headphones. :(

The bb website says it's supposed to include wired headphones. I wonder if you could get them to throw in a pair of Samsung headphones!?!? I posted a picture of the website listing earlier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad