Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Posted via the Android Central App

Another hit to VZ people :( Discrimination? :)
Edit: If you read the terms in the ad for the Note 4 trade it, it does say "not compatible with other trade in offers." I would say the additional $50 isn't valid w/ the Note 4 trade in offer.

Last edited:

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

I posted in the case thread but got my awesome spigen tough armor case, gunmetal, and it looks amazing. Now just need the note 4

Sorry the pics are kinda crap, the case looks great in person!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/15/31402395ecee635950e3efb7d9ee1570.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/15/c038f742e6737878111736594bff329a.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/15/9239288929c38d2c3ed43f17df685eb3.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/15/16cec8905db7d72726b5546aaf797f53.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

I got the same one yesterday.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I would guess that this applies at all Best Buy locations but I don't want to give them too much credit.

Up until the 18th, My Best Buy members get a bonus $50 for trading in a working smartphone. Check your local sales ad.

EDIT: If you get the $200 toward the N4 you shouldn't (in theory) have a problem getting this one, too.

Can you provide a link to this I can't find it on BB website?

EDIT: Never mind I found it. I will fight for this extra $50.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site

A small town in Illinois about an hour from downtown st Louis. Got it a few hours ago I was probably one of the first pre orders at the store.

I was the first person to preorder for sprint from the store i ordered at too

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

A small town in Illinois about an hour from downtown st Louis. Got it a few hours ago I was probably one of the first pre orders at the store.

I pre-ordered the first day (think it was the 19th). No email yet. :(

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Can you provide a link to this I can't find it on BB website?

EDIT: Never mind I found it. I will fight for this extra $50.

Posted via Android Central App

Me too. Lol. I'll ask for it and if they say no then I'll jist keep it moving. I don't want to be in BB any longer than I have to be.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I hope things go smooth as well. I only wish that best buy opened before 10 am. 10 am opening is brutal because I have to get to work. Hopefully if I get there by 8:30 I will just wait, get in and out.
That's why I love living in nyc lol. Only bestbuy that's open 24/7 except for Sunday and Monday

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

tdf2010

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I'm totally jealous! I'm with Verizon so I'm hoping for an email today but not getting my hopes up!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait till you guys get it and get to flood the forums with pictures ... and your opinions! ^_^.

stevieq

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone have a link to the actual $50 additional trade in coupon? I have found the link, but no printable coupon. It does say "Not compatible with other trade-in offers" on the website which makes me think this is a no go, but it costs nothing to ask right?

If someone could provide a link to the coupon I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

desnabc44

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone have a link to the actual $50 additional trade in coupon? I have found the link, but no printable coupon. It does say "Not compatible with other trade-in offers" on the website which makes me think this is a no go, but it costs nothing to ask right?

Thanks.

Go to their website and pull up the weekly ad. It's in there.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.

I saw it on the BB app I'm just gonna screen shot that. The terms on that don't say it can't be combined. It does say additional $50 off so that makes me think I can use it with the other promo.

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Just got off the phone with my local BB (Charleston, SC). As you can probably guess, they weren't much help. I called to inquire about my email that I never received after pre-order. They then told me that I shouldn't have gotten one and that's what the papers were for. :confused: She then told me that if I don't get an email within a couple of days to just come by and check.

I then asked her about the Verizon release date and she said she presumes it's tomorrow as well because that's when the other carriers are doing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463