Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

Can't find the paper. But I can print the confirmation email.
Yeah you probably don't need the papers. BB guy told me if you pre-ordered, all your info is in the system. Make sure you take an ID of course

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah you probably don't need the papers. BB guy told me if you pre-ordered, all your info is in the system. Make sure you take an ID of course

Thanks. I figured that.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Ok. It's night night for me. Working an overnight shift Sucks.

It's 7:34 am central time now. Gonna sleep till 2 pm or so, wake up and head to Best buy. Yeah!!

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Monday. Going off the assumption they would have more than enough on launch day.
I preordered on Friday the 10th. He assured me I would have it launch day too. I guess I should have preordered earlier but still, super frustrating.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Still hoping they will take my samsung epic 4g today. It's all charged up and factory reset.

Posted via Android Central App

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

Omg I love you for this!!Lol if I can get this then I will pay $0 out of pocket with the $200 trade in promo plus the pre order gift card and this!! Please Lord Jesus let this work lol

Posted via Android Central App

Is this also good in New York? What is "My Best Buy"...?

snsn

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site

I pre ordered mine on Sept 20...a black... they got a couple of white...
nothing came in to my BB Mobile store....VERY DISAPPOINTED...
Now what!!!

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

Yeah seems like Best Buy dropped the ball on orders. My store is in a city of a million and they received 8 phones across all carriers. Not enough to cover even a third of the preorders. So no phone for me today .. Said they had no idea when they would get my pre-order.

peaster3

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Just called my best buy and they said they dont have enough to cover all the preorders. He said They are hoping to get more in the morning but not sure exactly when UPS will deliver them. Hope is not lost yet but its not looking good. No note 4 will ruin my weekend...

Same here. I went in last night (Thurs 10/16) hoping to get one, but instead was told that I wouldn't even be able to get one today because the preorders from the first batch were all promised. After about 30 minutes worth of research, a supervisor was able to tell me that I was 2nd in line for the next shipment - which won't occur until early next week.

My only hope of getting it from BB this weekend is if there are two people who either cancel their preorders or don't pick up their phones by COB Saturday. I'm not expecting an email to pick up until Sunday at the earliest.

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Is this also good in New York? What is "My Best Buy"...?

It's just a free account you make. However from what I understand it's $50 extra for regular trade-ins. I don't know if it'll stack with the $200 promo as that's not really a conventional trade in program.

joewoo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Yeah seems like Best Buy dropped the ball on orders. My store is in a city of a million and they received 8 phones across all carriers. Not enough to cover even a third of the preorders. So no phone for me today .. Said they had no idea when they would get my pre-order.

Holy.... so little

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

The store I worked for we got 10 pre orders for att and sprint. Just enough to cover pre orders. Nothing more

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

*walks to the time clock, punches out and drives furiously to Best Buy* o_O y'all are making me paranoid!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I am so eternally grateful that only we know how incredible the Note 4 is. Can you imagine the crowds and lines and backorders that would exist if people knew what this device could do? Picture an Apple release x3.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I just can't understand why after all this time, they are not more prepared. They being Best Buy and Samsung. SMH This is gonna make their sales numbers look horrible.

mdterp301

May 27, 2012
Visit site

Preordered mine on Sunday October 12. The Best Buy I went to is in Arlington, VA (next to DC so plenty of people presumably ordering). Called just now because I hadn't received an email and they received 4 Galaxy Notes. Unbelievable.

Makes me sick!

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

Just walking out with my Note 4. Pre-ordered 09-21. Got it on Next (at&t), got my $200 gift card, no activation fee, and will be getting $100 account credit for porting in a new line with Next. Yes!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• IMG_20141017_100701907.jpg
    IMG_20141017_100701907.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 183

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

So in anticipation for the Note 4, i went into Best Buy and bought an LG G3, I have the ability to get a full refund and basically swap it for a Note 4 if i want to. The only problem is, that i cannot decide whether to do so, the G3 is a pretty awesome phone but then again i probably wont have this opportunity again. Let me know what device you think I should go for...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

So in anticipation for the Note 4, i went into Best Buy and bought an LG G3, I have the ability to get a full refund and basically swap it for a Note 4 if i want to. The only problem is, that i cannot decide whether to do so, the G3 is a pretty awesome phone but then again i probably wont have this opportunity again. Let me know what device you think I should go for...

I'd say the Note 4... The screen is brighter.. The phone charges way faster.. I personally like the S pen as well... And it's a beast :D.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz