Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

ktm_scott

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

Two words: It didn't.

My Note4 was shipped to a store in Minneapolis. I live in Texas. Still trying to figure that one out. I spoke with the store manager and was told they would overnight ship it to my local store...the one listed on my pre-order receipt. Overnight delivery to Best Buy probably doesn't include Saturday and I'm traveling all next week. I told the store manager this and I hope they hold it for me. If they drop the ball again, I'll probably blow it off and get a different device on Verizon since I'm no longer tied to a Sprint contract.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

The bb website says it's supposed to include wired headphones. I wonder if you could get them to throw in a pair of Samsung headphones!?!? I posted a picture of the website listing earlier.

I use my Jaybird Bluebuds X so didn't really care but it would have been nice to have them anyway. Usually I give them to my kiddos to use them because they go thru headphones like I go thru phones. :p

Posted via the Android Central App

jeffreames

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

You will need the otterbox. It will take a month or 2 before it comes out but 18 months in a otter the phone will look brand new

Posted via Android Central App

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm so excited for this that i'm trying not to care, but I feel so violated that these morons took our phones out of the Samsung box to put them in the ugly AT&T box and stole our headphones. I KNOW that Samsung themselves probably packaged them for AT&T and just didn't include the headphones, but it still feels like they got their grubby hands all over my device before I could.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I'm here now apparently I did not in have have to be on contract. I could have gotten it off but for now I'll keep an extra line. The $50 gift card is being applied as well. Plus my $5 certificate and the pre order gift card. Hoping to pay very little out of pocket. Also this store had very little phones like 10-15 all white except mine :) they said some people will in fact be out of luck that pre ordered. Glad I got in early.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm here now apparently I did not in have have to be on contract. I could have gotten it off but for now I'll keep an extra line. The $50 gift card is being applied as well. Plus my $5 certificate and the pre order gift card. Hoping to pay very little out of pocket.

Pics.. Pics! :D.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Imagine how much money AT&T is saving by not giving us the headphones. Corporate profit above customer satisfaction/care. The usual BS from AT&T.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

I'm here now apparently I did not in have have to be on contract. I could have gotten it off but for now I'll keep an extra line. The $50 gift card is being applied as well. Plus my $5 certificate and the pre order gift card. Hoping to pay very little out of pocket. Also this store had very little phones like 10-15 all white except mine :) they said some people will in fact be out of luck that pre ordered. Glad I got in early.
How about the $200 credit?
please keep us posted on how all these promos and credit thing work/result. Thx

capitaltpt

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

Just an FYI, it was Samsung who dropped the ball on not having enough stock, not Best Buy. Individual Best Buy stores had to get in touch with Samsung reps to even get pre-orders open again after the small number in the first round sold out so quickly. You'd think after having over a month between announcement and launch and enticing people with a $200 trade in, Samsung would've been much more prepared for this. And for the record, I was one whose pre-order did not come in today.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Here's the biz....came up here like I said didn't have to be contract but I went that route. Only paid $20 out of pocket!!! Got the additional $50 got the $200 for a droid x2 (only paid $35 for it) plus my $5 BB certificate....I love this!! Still setting it up pic in 3...2...1! The beast! The Note 4!

Attachments

• 1413564380630.jpg
    1413564380630.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 94

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Picked mine up this morning at my BB. I pre ordered black and asked to switch to white. Apparently I was the only pre order that arrived at my store in. They said there were many pre orders but my Note 4 was the only one that arrived in the entire store. I got there at 1030 and they said they have had to turn away a few customers. They were anxious to set up my Note 4. Even bought a zagg glass screen protector.

They even took my old Epic 4g for $200. They looked it up and it came back to a $0 trade in value. The BB pre order was a great deal!

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Didn't the note 3 sell like 10 million units or more? So suddenly Samsung thinks nobody wants the note 4 and decided to make a lot less? Grr.

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Here's the biz....came up here like I said didn't have to be contract but I went that route. Only paid $20 out of pocket!!! Got the additional $50 got the $200 for a droid x2 (only paid $35 for it) plus my $5 BB certificate....I love this!! Still setting it up pic in 3...2...1! The beast! The Note 4!

Wait, so you FOR SURE don't have to renew your contract in order to get the $200 trade in deal from best buy? How do you know without actually buying it at full price?

x081967

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

I'm in Northern Virginia (DC suburb). Pre-ordered 10/16, didn't get an email so I just went to the BB store anyway. No phone for me, I'm apparently too far down the list. They said they only got a few and that all the phones in the area are already spoken for by pre-orders. Guess I underestimated the demand for this phone.

They said my original Palm Pre should qualify for the $200 gift card, but they don't know for sure till I actually perform my transaction. That better be the case because that's the only reason I'm not buying from AT&T store. The AT&T store near me had white ones in stock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar