Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

ssuber98

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

Which one if u don't mind me asking? The one on Germantown Rd were rude and wouldn't honor the promo without activation.

Posted via Android Central App

fatboypup

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site

My BB just told me they hope to have my preorder within a week ... #fawk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Thanks.

I could, just wouldn't be interested without the $200 for any smartphone. They told me my old iPhone 3G was acceptable, att would not take it.

I usually avoid pre-order and launch day shenanigans and wait a month, but the deal was too good to pass.

Enjoy the phone and I'll update when I receive one!
Good luck man. Hope you get it soon.

For me it was more convenient to pre-order at BB. Never again!

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

Which one if u don't mind me asking? The one on Germantown Rd were rude and wouldn't honor the promo without activation.

I work at the one on Poplar Avenue. All of my co-workers are very helpful. Germantown associates, I'm not very sure about.

epic800

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

My experience went very smooth. I traded my an old HTC G2 my friend gave me and used $10 rewards zone and walked out the door paying $107 for the phone.

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site

Anyone who pre-ordered in October get theirs?

I ask because I called the bb mobile 1-800 number (not my store). They were very friendly and said that they were distributing phones based on first come first serve and she thinks they probably only did September orders yesterday. She said they are just waiting on Samsung to ship the phones. And she also said the promotion is based on when you pre-ordered your phone, so there is no risk of losing the promo if Samsung doesn't get their shipments moving faster.

Just wanted to update all my fellow peoples-in-waiting

Here is an update that I posted in another thread.

Someone said they pre-ordered their on 10/7 and already received the phone. Anyone order after 10/7 received their phone?

Ordered on 10-11 and got mine yesterday.

Posted via the Android Central App

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

I walked in yesterday with no perorder and got it no contract. Simple as pie, didn't even have to check out at mobile lol. In and out in literally 5 minutes. Thanks to my best buy reward zone platinum I have 45 days to try this note 4 with no restocking fees. :)

Zergslayer69

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

I walked in yesterday with no perorder and got it no contract. Simple as pie, didn't even have to check out at mobile lol. In and out in literally 5 minutes. Thanks to my best buy reward zone platinum I have 45 days to try this note 4 with no restocking fees. :)

Either you live in a very low population city or just got super lucky. But congrats either way!

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 4 How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

Seriously. I couldn't find a bb 100+ miles of North of NYC that has/had one.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Ok. So only good thing about getting from best buy

Had total of $275 in gift card from BB ($50 for pre-ordering and $225 for note 3 trade in)

We went to BB today and picked up an xbox one for kiddos. We're turning their playroom into entertainment center. . Now just need to save for that huge Samsung curved TV lol!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Ok. So only good thing about getting from best buy

Had total of $275 in gift card from BB ($50 for pre-ordering and $225 for note 3 trade in)

We went to BB today and picked up an xbox one for kiddos. We're turning their playroom into entertainment center. . Now just need to save for that huge Samsung curved TV lol!

I want that TV too!!

BUDDY B

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

Awesome. I was the first to get it activated,.... $99.00?!? Best money spent yet!

Go Android or Just Go,...

mikecref

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Overall my pick-up at BB went well. Got the $200 gift card after trading in a old Palm Treo worth $0.00 on their trade-in tool. As long as the phone's there you get the gc. Didn't get the extra $50, guy said the system wouldn't let him (or he didn't know how to do it). Still happy to walk out paying $120 on contract. Great phone!!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy Note 4

jonavalon

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

Picked up mine yesterday for AT&T (White) using my NEXT upgrade. I didn't pre-order and I waited until the end of the work day to call around to check on stock. Most stores were out except for a BB Mobile store at a nearby mall. They had one left and i rushed down there to snag it. The process was smooth and got a $50 gift card for just upgrading (I guess a current promotion for Elite Plus rewards members). Love the phone so far!

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

Picked up mine yesterday for AT&T (White) using my NEXT upgrade. I didn't pre-order and I waited until the end of the work day to call around to check on stock. Most stores were out except for a BB Mobile store at a nearby mall. They had one left and i rushed down there to snag it. The process was smooth and got a $50 gift card for just upgrading (I guess a current promotion for Elite Plus rewards members). Love the phone so far!
Yeah, could be for elite member. I got it without ask for it. The rep applied the $50 credit after I gave her my member number.

skeetre

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I went back to my Best Buy today... still don't have my phone, didn't expect it either since they didn't call/email. But the guy last night said to come back today either way. So he was there again today and another rep said they couldn't do anything about the $50 extra but I told him that guy sitting right there told me to come back today to do something for me. So finally after round and round with this new guy, he got the manager to give me until the 25th to get the extra $50 on top of the $200 when my Note 4 comes in... IF it comes in before the 25th. I'm hoping it does... and I'm thinking they're probably just going to extend the $50 deal in tomorrow's weekly ad or something anyway.

Also, samsung rep at the store told me the Zagg and other 3rd party brand tempered glass protectors don't fit right and have the 'halo' effect because Samsung sent the wrong specs to them. Anyone got a Zagg or Luvvitt brand glass screen protector to fit right?

erinpac

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

Our best buy got in one. They chose not to fill any preorder with it for 'fairness' and because it would leave them out of stock. They put it up for sale instead, but because I mentioned I had preordered, they wouldn't sell it to me. They said to go home and they'd call if they got more in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22